- Anne Dichele appointed as Interim Dean of the School of Education
- Got the finals freak outs?
- Dog Finals benefits students by reducing stress levels
- The Chronicle’s top ten news stories in 2016
- Women’s rugby team takes home second championship
- Women’s basketball’s upset bid against Michigan State falls short
- Men’s basketball beats Marist for first MAAC win
- Men’s ice hockey outshoots Union 54-17, but falls 5-2
- Women’s basketball stifles Siena, forces 34 turnovers
- Men’s ice hockey beats RPI behind three power-play goals
The Quinnipiac Student Government Association held their fourth weekly meeting of the year last Wednesday, Sept. 30, in SC207.
– Security cameras now operating at York Hill. There are 28 in total, with 16 of them operating in the garage. There are also 27 cameras on the Mount Carmel campus with live-feed and zoom features.
– The Security department has hired six new members.
– The fall concert featuring Third Eye Blind and Hot Chelle Rae has been sold out.
– Jack McDonald hopes to have a commercial out advertising Midnight Madness.
– The SGA meeting that was held on the Quad on Wednesday, Sept. 23, will now be an annual tradition.
– Plans are still in discussion for an unannounced service event.
– Matt Hudak and Andrea Roger were selected to sing the national anthem this upcoming fall season.
– A motion has been sent to extend the time period for the Election Committee debate on revisions by two weeks.
– Budgets have been set for organizations throughout QU. As of now, Special Appeals still has $1,015.42 for their budget.
– Total amount of money doled out to organizations: $3,249.58
Recommendations by Finance Committee: All Passed
WAVE – $1,256.00
Alpha Chi Omega – $325.00
QU MUSIC – $437.48
Phi Sigma Sigma – $238.00
Pre-Law Society – $70.00
QU GLASS – $30.00
QU GLASS (travel expenses) – $50.00
QFS – $243.10
Quixotic – $55.00
APSA – $150.00
Habitat for Humanity – $225.00
LCS – $145.00