- Men’s soccer drops MAAC opener in OT
- Community protests after controversial Snapchat photo
- ‘Lo’ and Behold
- Field hockey sisters bring Spanish influence to the team
- Student facing disciplinary action for posting racist Snapchat photo
- University hires former New Haven Police Chief
- Watch your words
- Old fashion isn’t overrated
- Is change always for the better?
- Men’s soccer shuts out Yale
Photo: Fallen Hamden soldier honored across Quinnipiac
Quinnipiac University flew its flag at half-staff on Monday in honor of U.S. Army Capt. Benjamin Sklaver, a Hamden resident, who was killed in Afghanistan on Friday. Gov. Jodi Rell ordered all state flags to be lowered and said, “On behalf of our state, I extend our deepest sympathies to his family at this most difficult time.” The captain was also the founder and director of ClearWater Initiative, a New Haven-based charity “dedicated to providing clean water to populations affected by natural or man-made humanitarian emergencies.” Sklaver graduated from Hamden High School in 1995 and Tufts University in 1999.