- Quinnipiac partners with People’s United Bank
- Quinnipiac baseball secures 2-1 series win against Niagara
- Former Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey player Connor Clifton signs with the Boston Bruins
- Quinnipiac Avenue explosion
- Push for perfection
- Moving forward, looking back. Farewell Lahey
- Freshman reflect, Seniors say goodbye
- Wawa Craze
- The beginning of the end
- One Album, Three Meanings
Athletes of the Week: Scott Zurevinski & Heather Hughes
Sophomore forward Scott Zurevinski scored the Bobcats’ winning goal in overtime in the men’s ice hockey team’s home-opening win against Bentley, 3-2. Zurevinski scored on a rebound just 29 seconds into overtime. After a shot on goal, the puck deflected to the left of the net where Zurevinski was waiting. He is tied for third on the team in points and goals scored this season.
Freshman forward Heather Hughes scored the game’s only goal as the women’s ice hockey team defeated Northeasern, 1-0, Saturday afternon. Hughes scored just 25 seconds into the game, on an assist from Kate Wheeler. Wheeler and Hughes broke in on net for a 2-on-1 attack as Hughes ripped a high-shot past the Northeastern goaltender inot the upper right corner. Hughes leads the team in points and goals scored this season.