- Quinnipiac men’s basketball moves down to .500 in MAAC play with 75-72 loss to Niagara
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball falls short in 65-63 loss to Canisius
- Dean of School of Communications Mark Contreras resigns
- Quinnipiac student robbed at gunpoint in Washington D.C.
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball splits opening MAAC weekend after loss to Rider
- Runnin’ the Point: New Year’s resolutions for Quinnipiac men’s basketball
- Murphy’s Law: Milestone mania
- Pecknold gets 500th win as Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey cruise past Colgate
- Quinnipiac women’s ice hockey captain Melissa Samoskevich drafted No. 2 in NWHL Draft
- The gift of education
Athletes of the Week: Scott Zurevinski & Heather Hughes
Sophomore forward Scott Zurevinski scored the Bobcats’ winning goal in overtime in the men’s ice hockey team’s home-opening win against Bentley, 3-2. Zurevinski scored on a rebound just 29 seconds into overtime. After a shot on goal, the puck deflected to the left of the net where Zurevinski was waiting. He is tied for third on the team in points and goals scored this season.
Freshman forward Heather Hughes scored the game’s only goal as the women’s ice hockey team defeated Northeasern, 1-0, Saturday afternon. Hughes scored just 25 seconds into the game, on an assist from Kate Wheeler. Wheeler and Hughes broke in on net for a 2-on-1 attack as Hughes ripped a high-shot past the Northeastern goaltender inot the upper right corner. Hughes leads the team in points and goals scored this season.