- No. 8 Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey falls to No. 1 UMass 3-1, head into break with a 14-3-0 record
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball moves to .500 with win over Lafayette
- No. 8 Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey upsets No. 1 UMass, 4-0
- Cramped cramming
- Dr. Bethany Zemba appointed as vice president and chief of staff
- Pro-life feminism: a candid conversation
- Phi Gamma Delta fundraises money for victims of California wildfires
- Former Quinnipiac President John Lahey awarded for service to Ireland
- Triumph out of tragedy
- MEMEingful past
Athletes of the Week: Philip Suprise & Furtuna Velaj
Freshman forward Philip Suprise powered the Bobcats to victory in their 3-0 win over Bryant on Friday. Surprise put a hat trick on the board, bringing his season record to five goals and making him the first Bobcat to score three goals in one game this season. This win improved the team’s record to 5-0-5 and its NEC record to 2-0-1. Suprise was named the adidas/NEC Rookie Of The Week for his weekend accomplishments.
Sophomore forward Furtuna Velaj scored the Bobcats’ winning goal against Fairleigh Dickinson on Friday. Tied going into the second half, Velaj quickly changed that with her goal in the 49th minute of play, increasing her record to six goals. The Bobcats are now 3-5-1 in the season and 2-1 in NEC play.