- SGA releases 2018-19 election results
- Public Safety Officer Invents ‘Hooked on Baby’
- Get Cultured
- Health center to host group therapy sessions
- Students’ families displaced after Massachusetts fires on Thursday
- Poppin’ fall films
- Serena’s struggle with sexism
- Local Hot Spot: Roost
- AJR burned Fall Fest down
- Flint takes the stage
Athletes of the Week: Philip Suprise & Furtuna Velaj
Freshman forward Philip Suprise powered the Bobcats to victory in their 3-0 win over Bryant on Friday. Surprise put a hat trick on the board, bringing his season record to five goals and making him the first Bobcat to score three goals in one game this season. This win improved the team’s record to 5-0-5 and its NEC record to 2-0-1. Suprise was named the adidas/NEC Rookie Of The Week for his weekend accomplishments.
Sophomore forward Furtuna Velaj scored the Bobcats’ winning goal against Fairleigh Dickinson on Friday. Tied going into the second half, Velaj quickly changed that with her goal in the 49th minute of play, increasing her record to six goals. The Bobcats are now 3-5-1 in the season and 2-1 in NEC play.