- Quinnipiac men’s basketball moves down to .500 in MAAC play with 75-72 loss to Niagara
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball falls short in 65-63 loss to Canisius
- Dean of School of Communications Mark Contreras resigns
- Quinnipiac student robbed at gunpoint in Washington D.C.
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball splits opening MAAC weekend after loss to Rider
- Runnin’ the Point: New Year’s resolutions for Quinnipiac men’s basketball
- Murphy’s Law: Milestone mania
- Pecknold gets 500th win as Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey cruise past Colgate
- Quinnipiac women’s ice hockey captain Melissa Samoskevich drafted No. 2 in NWHL Draft
- The gift of education
Athletes of the Week: Freddy Hall & Jillian Strassner
Senior goalie Freddy Hall recorded two shutouts in the past week. Hall recorded 11 saves in a 3-0 victory over St. Francis (Pa.) and recorded six saves in the NEC opener against Robert Morris. Hall helped improve the Bobcats’ record to 4-0-5 overall and 1-0-1 in the NEC.
Freshman midfielder Jillian Strassner scored a game-winning double-overtime goal in a 1-0 victory over Bryant on Sunday. Strassner’s goal improved the Bobcats’ record to 2-5-1 overall and 1-1 in the NEC. Strassner led the team with eight shots in the game and it was her second goal of the season.