- Quinnipiac volleyball falls to Rider in annual Dig Pink game
- Quinnipiac volleyball rolls past Saint Peter’s in three sets
- Quinnipiac women’s soccer finishes even with Marist on Senior Day
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey upsets No. 18 Boston College, 1-0
- No. 25 Old Dominion tops Quinnipiac field hockey, 3-0, on Senior Day
- Quinnipiac men’s soccer comes back to beat Rider, 2-1
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey wins home opener against UConn
- Parents Speak Up
- A college actor’s ‘dream’
- GSA seeks allies
Athletes of the Week: Freddy Hall & Jillian Strassner
Senior goalie Freddy Hall recorded two shutouts in the past week. Hall recorded 11 saves in a 3-0 victory over St. Francis (Pa.) and recorded six saves in the NEC opener against Robert Morris. Hall helped improve the Bobcats’ record to 4-0-5 overall and 1-0-1 in the NEC.
Freshman midfielder Jillian Strassner scored a game-winning double-overtime goal in a 1-0 victory over Bryant on Sunday. Strassner’s goal improved the Bobcats’ record to 2-5-1 overall and 1-1 in the NEC. Strassner led the team with eight shots in the game and it was her second goal of the season.