- Quinnipiac men’s basketball finalizes 2018-19 schedule
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball unveils non-conference slate
- Quinnipiac women’s basketball announces non-conference schedule
- New QCards show more face and less branding for easier identification
- President Judy Olian to ‘shape Quinnipiac’s bright future’ with students
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey releases 2018-19 schedule
- Sleeping Giant State Park closed indefinitely after tornado damage
- Quinnipiac partners with People’s United Bank
- Quinnipiac baseball secures 2-1 series win against Niagara
- Former Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey player Connor Clifton signs with the Boston Bruins
Athletes of the Week: Freddy Hall & Jillian Strassner
Senior goalie Freddy Hall recorded two shutouts in the past week. Hall recorded 11 saves in a 3-0 victory over St. Francis (Pa.) and recorded six saves in the NEC opener against Robert Morris. Hall helped improve the Bobcats’ record to 4-0-5 overall and 1-0-1 in the NEC.
Freshman midfielder Jillian Strassner scored a game-winning double-overtime goal in a 1-0 victory over Bryant on Sunday. Strassner’s goal improved the Bobcats’ record to 2-5-1 overall and 1-1 in the NEC. Strassner led the team with eight shots in the game and it was her second goal of the season.