- Quinnipiac women’s basketball takes on South Carolina in Sweet 16
- Column: Another game, another hero
- Quinnipiac women’s basketball advances to Sweet 16
- Harvard ends Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey season in Lake Placid
- Chronicle Sports Staff makes March Madness picks
- Multicultural Suite to open in Student Center
- Assistant director of OFSL to resign on March 10
- GSA hosts peaceful protest for transgender rights
- Sherman Ave building to be new QU theater
Athletes of the Week: Freddy Hall & Jillian Strassner
Senior goalie Freddy Hall recorded two shutouts in the past week. Hall recorded 11 saves in a 3-0 victory over St. Francis (Pa.) and recorded six saves in the NEC opener against Robert Morris. Hall helped improve the Bobcats’ record to 4-0-5 overall and 1-0-1 in the NEC.
Freshman midfielder Jillian Strassner scored a game-winning double-overtime goal in a 1-0 victory over Bryant on Sunday. Strassner’s goal improved the Bobcats’ record to 2-5-1 overall and 1-1 in the NEC. Strassner led the team with eight shots in the game and it was her second goal of the season.