- Women’s ice hockey escapes Maine in season opener
- Don’t be afraid to let go of what hurts you
- Just because it’s not “hard news,” doesn’t mean it’s “not news”
- Sound the horn
- Sarah Pandolfi back and better following season-long injury
- Women’s soccer edges out Fairfield for first MAAC win
- Mac Miller, Mick Jenkins impress with new albums
- “Study” Time: Game Night
- Brangelina: Love is dead
- T.I.’s ‘Warzone’ makes a statement
Message from SGA
Welcome back, Bobcats!
I hope everyone had a pleasant summer full of adventure and memories that will last for years to come. I would like to take this opportunity to welcome all of our new freshmen members, including those who have transferred from other colleges and universities across the nation. For those members of the community that are returning, welcome back! As you make new friends and reconnect with your old, remember that there are plenty of opportunities on campus to get involved. As some of you begin the first chapter of your story, I encourage you to try something that challenges you at least once a day. Most importantly, take advantage of every opportunity that comes your way this year and remember to leave your mark.
Should you have any questions or concerns, please know that the Student Government is always here to help. Our office is located upstairs in the Student Center, room SC 212.
Live the legend,