- Quinnipiac women’s basketball takes on South Carolina in Sweet 16
- Column: Another game, another hero
- Quinnipiac women’s basketball advances to Sweet 16
- Harvard ends Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey season in Lake Placid
- Chronicle Sports Staff makes March Madness picks
- Multicultural Suite to open in Student Center
- Assistant director of OFSL to resign on March 10
- GSA hosts peaceful protest for transgender rights
- Sherman Ave building to be new QU theater
Athletes of the Week
Senior Kevin Nunes scored his first-career goal and added an assist in the Bobcats’ 2-1 victory against Vermont on Saturday. Nunes scored in the 60th minute after receiving a pass from teammate Nick Pelicaen. The senior midfielder scored in the lower left corner of the net. It was the first multi-point game of Nunes’ career.
Junior midfielder Tina Watkins scored the lone goal in the Bobcats’ 7-1 loss to No. 10 Massachusetts. Watkins’ goal was a result of a penalty stoke awarded to Quinnipiac. She was able to get a stick on the ball and re-direct it past the UMass goalkeeper. Watkins is tied for second in goals scored and tied for fourth in points this season for the Bobcats.