- Women’s ice hockey escapes Maine in season opener
- Don’t be afraid to let go of what hurts you
- Just because it’s not “hard news,” doesn’t mean it’s “not news”
- Sound the horn
- Sarah Pandolfi back and better following season-long injury
- Women’s soccer edges out Fairfield for first MAAC win
- Mac Miller, Mick Jenkins impress with new albums
- “Study” Time: Game Night
- Brangelina: Love is dead
- T.I.’s ‘Warzone’ makes a statement
Athletes of the Week
Senior Kevin Nunes scored his first-career goal and added an assist in the Bobcats’ 2-1 victory against Vermont on Saturday. Nunes scored in the 60th minute after receiving a pass from teammate Nick Pelicaen. The senior midfielder scored in the lower left corner of the net. It was the first multi-point game of Nunes’ career.
Junior midfielder Tina Watkins scored the lone goal in the Bobcats’ 7-1 loss to No. 10 Massachusetts. Watkins’ goal was a result of a penalty stoke awarded to Quinnipiac. She was able to get a stick on the ball and re-direct it past the UMass goalkeeper. Watkins is tied for second in goals scored and tied for fourth in points this season for the Bobcats.