- Quinnipiac volleyball falls to Rider in annual Dig Pink game
- Quinnipiac volleyball rolls past Saint Peter’s in three sets
- Quinnipiac women’s soccer finishes even with Marist on Senior Day
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey upsets No. 18 Boston College, 1-0
- No. 25 Old Dominion tops Quinnipiac field hockey, 3-0, on Senior Day
- Quinnipiac men’s soccer comes back to beat Rider, 2-1
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey wins home opener against UConn
- Parents Speak Up
- A college actor’s ‘dream’
- GSA seeks allies
Athletes of the Week
Senior Kevin Nunes scored his first-career goal and added an assist in the Bobcats’ 2-1 victory against Vermont on Saturday. Nunes scored in the 60th minute after receiving a pass from teammate Nick Pelicaen. The senior midfielder scored in the lower left corner of the net. It was the first multi-point game of Nunes’ career.
Junior midfielder Tina Watkins scored the lone goal in the Bobcats’ 7-1 loss to No. 10 Massachusetts. Watkins’ goal was a result of a penalty stoke awarded to Quinnipiac. She was able to get a stick on the ball and re-direct it past the UMass goalkeeper. Watkins is tied for second in goals scored and tied for fourth in points this season for the Bobcats.