- Quinnipiac partners with People’s United Bank
- Quinnipiac baseball secures 2-1 series win against Niagara
- Former Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey player Connor Clifton signs with the Boston Bruins
- Quinnipiac Avenue explosion
- Push for perfection
- Moving forward, looking back. Farewell Lahey
- Freshman reflect, Seniors say goodbye
- Wawa Craze
- The beginning of the end
- One Album, Three Meanings
Athletes of the Week
Senior Kevin Nunes scored his first-career goal and added an assist in the Bobcats’ 2-1 victory against Vermont on Saturday. Nunes scored in the 60th minute after receiving a pass from teammate Nick Pelicaen. The senior midfielder scored in the lower left corner of the net. It was the first multi-point game of Nunes’ career.
Junior midfielder Tina Watkins scored the lone goal in the Bobcats’ 7-1 loss to No. 10 Massachusetts. Watkins’ goal was a result of a penalty stoke awarded to Quinnipiac. She was able to get a stick on the ball and re-direct it past the UMass goalkeeper. Watkins is tied for second in goals scored and tied for fourth in points this season for the Bobcats.