- Men’s ice hockey crushes Colgate, 4-1
- Men’s basketball falls to Brown in non-conference finale
- Fall Sports Awards
- Health center implements new policy for spring 2017
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey drops third straight, 4-1 to Princeton
- Serving up tradition
- Anne Dichele appointed as Interim Dean of the School of Education
- Got the finals freak outs?
- Dog Finals benefits students by reducing stress levels
- The Chronicle’s top ten news stories in 2016
Athletes of the Week
Senior Kevin Nunes scored his first-career goal and added an assist in the Bobcats’ 2-1 victory against Vermont on Saturday. Nunes scored in the 60th minute after receiving a pass from teammate Nick Pelicaen. The senior midfielder scored in the lower left corner of the net. It was the first multi-point game of Nunes’ career.
Junior midfielder Tina Watkins scored the lone goal in the Bobcats’ 7-1 loss to No. 10 Massachusetts. Watkins’ goal was a result of a penalty stoke awarded to Quinnipiac. She was able to get a stick on the ball and re-direct it past the UMass goalkeeper. Watkins is tied for second in goals scored and tied for fourth in points this season for the Bobcats.