- Men’s ice hockey crushes Colgate, 4-1
- Men’s basketball falls to Brown in non-conference finale
- Fall Sports Awards
- Health center implements new policy for spring 2017
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey drops third straight, 4-1 to Princeton
- Serving up tradition
- Anne Dichele appointed as Interim Dean of the School of Education
- Got the finals freak outs?
- Dog Finals benefits students by reducing stress levels
- The Chronicle’s top ten news stories in 2016
WRECK of the week
Hosted by Vivica A. Fox (what happened to her career?), “The Cougar” is a TV Land original reality series that centers on one middle-aged woman’s journey (the cougar) to find a much younger man, or cub, to fulfill her needs. In the first season of “The Cougar,” Stacey is a 40-year-old mother of four from Arizona looking for Mr. Right in the form of a man half her age. Stacey hopes to prove that age is just a number and that society should not dictate who she should or should not date. “The Cougar” is just another sleazy dating show one would be more accustomed to seeing on VH1 or Bravo. Unfortunately, TV Land has taken it upon themselves to be hated. What happened to the re-runs of the greatest dramas and comedies of all time? Instead, viewers are subjected to garbage like “The Cougar” and unfunny repeats of “George Lopez.” Where is “The Mary Tyler Moore Show”? “The Dick Van Dyke Show”? Not even re-runs of “227” starring the incomparable Jackée?! Nothing is sacred anymore.