- Men’s ice hockey crushes Colgate, 4-1
- Men’s basketball falls to Brown in non-conference finale
- Fall Sports Awards
- Health center implements new policy for spring 2017
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey drops third straight, 4-1 to Princeton
- Serving up tradition
- Anne Dichele appointed as Interim Dean of the School of Education
- Got the finals freak outs?
- Dog Finals benefits students by reducing stress levels
- The Chronicle’s top ten news stories in 2016
WRECK of the week
This week’s wreck has to go to Ms. Heidi Montag and Mr. Spencer Pratt. For as long as “The Hills” has been on the air, these two have constantly blessed the screen with their relationship woes, and it has been disgusting to watch. Spencer is an absolute clown and Heidi seems clueless, letting him ruin her career, friendships and even relationships with her family one step at a time. On the latest episode, Heidi finally catches Spencer cheating, confronts him on the spot and tells him that they are done unless he agrees to seek relationship help from a professional. The episode ends with Spencer staring in silence, Heidi saying they are done and walking off into the distance. Heidi needs to get a grip. Let’s just see if this break-up lasts.