- Quinnipiac men’s basketball moves down to .500 in MAAC play with 75-72 loss to Niagara
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball falls short in 65-63 loss to Canisius
- Dean of School of Communications Mark Contreras resigns
- Quinnipiac student robbed at gunpoint in Washington D.C.
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball splits opening MAAC weekend after loss to Rider
- Runnin’ the Point: New Year’s resolutions for Quinnipiac men’s basketball
- Murphy’s Law: Milestone mania
- Pecknold gets 500th win as Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey cruise past Colgate
- Quinnipiac women’s ice hockey captain Melissa Samoskevich drafted No. 2 in NWHL Draft
- The gift of education
WRECK of the week
This week’s wreck has to go to Ms. Heidi Montag and Mr. Spencer Pratt. For as long as “The Hills” has been on the air, these two have constantly blessed the screen with their relationship woes, and it has been disgusting to watch. Spencer is an absolute clown and Heidi seems clueless, letting him ruin her career, friendships and even relationships with her family one step at a time. On the latest episode, Heidi finally catches Spencer cheating, confronts him on the spot and tells him that they are done unless he agrees to seek relationship help from a professional. The episode ends with Spencer staring in silence, Heidi saying they are done and walking off into the distance. Heidi needs to get a grip. Let’s just see if this break-up lasts.