- Possible parking changes announced for 2017-2018 academic school year
- Recent New York legislature may impact Quinnipiac enrollment
- Power at the plate
- Chase Priskie named 2017-18 men’s ice hockey team captain at banquet
- Peter Kiss leaving Quinnipiac men’s basketball for Rutgers
- Quinnipiac splits doubleheader against Siena
- Baseball cruises to 13-1 victory over Saint Peter’s
- Rick Seeley court documents date abuse since 2009-2010
- SGA approves 2017-2018 budgets
- Quinnipiac to host 2019 Women’s Frozen Four
Update: Third Eye Blind concert not confirmed
After the Student Programming Board at Quinnipiac University announced that there is currently no contract for any fall concert as of yet this morning, the concert information was taken off of Third Eye Blind’s Facebook and MySpace pages.
When a contract is signed with a band, the Student Programming Board will make an official announcement.
Stay with The Quinnipiac Chronicle for future developments.
Third Eye Blind will headline Quinnipiac’s fall concert this year, according to the band’s MySpace and Facebook pages. They will be performing in the Quinnipiac University Recreation Center on Saturday, Oct. 10.
Though there has been no official statement released by the University, numerous sources have confirmed the announcement.
This is still a breaking news article. Check back soon for more information.