- Quinnipiac men’s basketball moves down to .500 in MAAC play with 75-72 loss to Niagara
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball falls short in 65-63 loss to Canisius
- Dean of School of Communications Mark Contreras resigns
- Quinnipiac student robbed at gunpoint in Washington D.C.
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball splits opening MAAC weekend after loss to Rider
- Runnin’ the Point: New Year’s resolutions for Quinnipiac men’s basketball
- Murphy’s Law: Milestone mania
- Pecknold gets 500th win as Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey cruise past Colgate
- Quinnipiac women’s ice hockey captain Melissa Samoskevich drafted No. 2 in NWHL Draft
- The gift of education
Update: Third Eye Blind concert not confirmed
After the Student Programming Board at Quinnipiac University announced that there is currently no contract for any fall concert as of yet this morning, the concert information was taken off of Third Eye Blind’s Facebook and MySpace pages.
When a contract is signed with a band, the Student Programming Board will make an official announcement.
Stay with The Quinnipiac Chronicle for future developments.
Third Eye Blind will headline Quinnipiac’s fall concert this year, according to the band’s MySpace and Facebook pages. They will be performing in the Quinnipiac University Recreation Center on Saturday, Oct. 10.
Though there has been no official statement released by the University, numerous sources have confirmed the announcement.
This is still a breaking news article. Check back soon for more information.