- Quinnipiac men’s soccer falls in MAAC Championship to Rider, 1-0
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey loses 5-1 to Union
- No. 9 Villanova handles Quinnipiac men’s basketball, 86-53
- Quinnipiac rugby defeats Notre Dame College 46-5 on Senior Day, moves onto NIRA semifinals
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey shuts out RPI, 3-0
- Quinnipiac men’s soccer prevails in shootout vs. Marist, advances to MAAC Championship
- Hell comes to Quinnipiac
- Social Media IRL
- Best week to eat
- The 90’s never felt so modern
Update: Third Eye Blind concert not confirmed
After the Student Programming Board at Quinnipiac University announced that there is currently no contract for any fall concert as of yet this morning, the concert information was taken off of Third Eye Blind’s Facebook and MySpace pages.
When a contract is signed with a band, the Student Programming Board will make an official announcement.
Stay with The Quinnipiac Chronicle for future developments.
Third Eye Blind will headline Quinnipiac’s fall concert this year, according to the band’s MySpace and Facebook pages. They will be performing in the Quinnipiac University Recreation Center on Saturday, Oct. 10.
Though there has been no official statement released by the University, numerous sources have confirmed the announcement.
This is still a breaking news article. Check back soon for more information.