- New Haven issues a Public Health Alert after over 90 people overdose
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball finalizes 2018-19 schedule
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball unveils non-conference slate
- Quinnipiac women’s basketball announces non-conference schedule
- New QCards show more face and less branding for easier identification
- President Judy Olian to ‘shape Quinnipiac’s bright future’ with students
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey releases 2018-19 schedule
- Sleeping Giant State Park closed indefinitely after tornado damage
- Quinnipiac partners with People’s United Bank
- Quinnipiac baseball secures 2-1 series win against Niagara
Hey Bobcats! I am thrilled to serve as your next Student Body President for the 2009-2010 academic year. The transition process is going well and the incoming Executive Board is very excited for the upcoming months. As President, one of my major goals is to increase communication throughout the community. Through this goal, I plan on increasing communication between the Student Government and the Administration and most importantly, the Student Government and the students. It is very important that the student voice is heard on all University matters here at Quinnipiac. Through effective communication, we can avoid matters that upset the community before they occur!
Keep on Living the Legend!
Vice President of Progamming
First, I would just like to start off by saying I am very excited to be the Vice President of Programming for next year. In the next year, I will serve as a link between the Student Programming board and SGA, and help create a more cohesive relationship between both organizations. I will be working on the Connecticut Conference as well as the Programming conference, and will also be working closely with the class cabinets to improve SGA events. The Student Programming board will be bringing bigger and more diverse events than this campus has ever seen.
Vice President of Student Concerns
I am honored and extremely delighted to be serving you as your next Vice President of Student Concerns. Throughout the upcoming year I plan to uphold SGA’s commitment to serving the student body, present and future, through proactively resolving student concerns, maintaining a positive ongoing relationship with administration, and keeping an open door policy. I am most excited about our new Open Forum Series in which students have the opportunity to direct their questions and concerns to administrators and staff. The series serves as a link between the members of the Quinnipiac community. I look forward to working with you all!
Live the Legend,