- New Haven issues a Public Health Alert after over 90 people overdose
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball finalizes 2018-19 schedule
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball unveils non-conference slate
- Quinnipiac women’s basketball announces non-conference schedule
- New QCards show more face and less branding for easier identification
- President Judy Olian to ‘shape Quinnipiac’s bright future’ with students
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey releases 2018-19 schedule
- Sleeping Giant State Park closed indefinitely after tornado damage
- Quinnipiac partners with People’s United Bank
- Quinnipiac baseball secures 2-1 series win against Niagara
As the newly elected Student Body President, I plan on working with my Executive Board on a number of issues that directly pertain to the student body and the Quinnipiac community as a whole. First, we must recognize the needs of the community. As mentioned in earlier news, the Student Government Association is diligently working on preserving the tradition to keep commencement ceremonies on the quadrangle. This is a very serious matter that the Student Government is currently working on and will continue to work on during my time as President.
The incoming Executive Board will also work on matters that pertain to the Office of Multicultural Affairs, the accommodation of student office space, and the growth of the university and its effect on the community. As Student Body President, it is my job to protect the best interests of the students. I will work close with students and student organizations in order to accurately depict the student voice. It is our goal as an executive board to attend every organization’s meetings at least once per semester. Moreover, to bring a better sense of communication between the Student Government and the students, the incoming Executive Board will evaluate ways in which the Student Government can better survey students on their daily needs.
On behalf of the new Executive Board, it is my pleasure to let you know that we are honored and excited to serve you.
Live the Legend,
Send your questions for the Student Government Assocation to