- Just because it’s not “hard news,” doesn’t mean it’s “not news”
- Sound the horn
- Sarah Pandolfi back and better following season-long injury
- Women’s soccer edges out Fairfield for first MAAC win
- Mac Miller, Mick Jenkins impress with new albums
- “Study” Time: Game Night
- Brangelina: Love is dead
- T.I.’s ‘Warzone’ makes a statement
- Hidden Hydration
- Student by day, DJ by night
QU Chronicle plans for fall semester
The Quinnipiac Chronicle, led by Editor-in-Chief Andrew Fletcher and General Manager Andrew Vazzano, will publish the first issue of the fall semester on Wednesday, September 16, 2009.
Fletcher and Vazzano will be looking for writers in the following sections: News, Opinion, Life & Styles, Arts & Entertainment and Sports. In addition, there will be opportunities for students interested in photography.
The QU Chronicle will have a table at the Involvement Fair on September 2 for those interested in joining the staff. Information about general staff meetings will be posted once the semester commences.
Editors can be contacted at email@example.com.