- Serving up tradition
- Anne Dichele appointed as Interim Dean of the School of Education
- Got the finals freak outs?
- Dog Finals benefits students by reducing stress levels
- The Chronicle’s top ten news stories in 2016
- Women’s rugby team takes home second championship
- Women’s basketball’s upset bid against Michigan State falls short
- Men’s basketball beats Marist for first MAAC win
- Men’s ice hockey outshoots Union 54-17, but falls 5-2
- Women’s basketball stifles Siena, forces 34 turnovers
Moore to pilot School of Communications
Michele Moore was named interim dean of the School of Communications on July 1, 2009 after former Dean, David Donnelly, went on sabbatical. Moore is scheduled to head up the School of Communications until the end of the 2009-2010 school year.
According to Associate Vice President for Public Relations John Morgan, a search committee has been developed to find a new dean. Committee members include associate professors Edward Alwood, Lisa Burns, Alex Havalais and professor Kathy Fitzpatrick, along with Matthew O’Connor, dean of the School of Business, and Carol Boucher, associate dean of Student Affairs.
Check out the full story in the next edition of The Quinnipiac Chronicle.