- Women’s soccer edges out Fairfield for first MAAC win
- Mac Miller, Mick Jenkins impress with new albums
- “Study” Time: Game Night
- Brangelina: Love is dead
- T.I.’s ‘Warzone’ makes a statement
- Hidden Hydration
- Student by day, DJ by night
- Men’s soccer drops MAAC opener in OT
- Community protests after controversial Snapchat photo
- ‘Lo’ and Behold
Moore to pilot School of Communications
Michele Moore was named interim dean of the School of Communications on July 1, 2009 after former Dean, David Donnelly, went on sabbatical. Moore is scheduled to head up the School of Communications until the end of the 2009-2010 school year.
According to Associate Vice President for Public Relations John Morgan, a search committee has been developed to find a new dean. Committee members include associate professors Edward Alwood, Lisa Burns, Alex Havalais and professor Kathy Fitzpatrick, along with Matthew O’Connor, dean of the School of Business, and Carol Boucher, associate dean of Student Affairs.
Check out the full story in the next edition of The Quinnipiac Chronicle.