- Quinnipiac women’s basketball takes on South Carolina in Sweet 16
- Column: Another game, another hero
- Quinnipiac women’s basketball advances to Sweet 16
- Harvard ends Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey season in Lake Placid
- Chronicle Sports Staff makes March Madness picks
- Multicultural Suite to open in Student Center
- Assistant director of OFSL to resign on March 10
- GSA hosts peaceful protest for transgender rights
- Sherman Ave building to be new QU theater
Moore to pilot School of Communications
Michele Moore was named interim dean of the School of Communications on July 1, 2009 after former Dean, David Donnelly, went on sabbatical. Moore is scheduled to head up the School of Communications until the end of the 2009-2010 school year.
According to Associate Vice President for Public Relations John Morgan, a search committee has been developed to find a new dean. Committee members include associate professors Edward Alwood, Lisa Burns, Alex Havalais and professor Kathy Fitzpatrick, along with Matthew O’Connor, dean of the School of Business, and Carol Boucher, associate dean of Student Affairs.
Check out the full story in the next edition of The Quinnipiac Chronicle.