- Quinnipiac University suspends men’s lacrosse team
- Quinnipiac women’s ice hockey rolls past Guelph in exhibition game
- Quinnipiac volleyball falls to Iona, 3-1, in MAAC contest
- Quinnipiac women’s soccer dominant in win over Fairfield
- Quinnipiac field hockey defeats Georgetown in Big East battle
- Quinnipiac men’s soccer tops Central Connecticut State for second straight win
- SGA releases 2018-19 election results
- Public Safety Officer Invents ‘Hooked on Baby’
- Get Cultured
- Health center to host group therapy sessions
Moore to pilot School of Communications
Michele Moore was named interim dean of the School of Communications on July 1, 2009 after former Dean, David Donnelly, went on sabbatical. Moore is scheduled to head up the School of Communications until the end of the 2009-2010 school year.
According to Associate Vice President for Public Relations John Morgan, a search committee has been developed to find a new dean. Committee members include associate professors Edward Alwood, Lisa Burns, Alex Havalais and professor Kathy Fitzpatrick, along with Matthew O’Connor, dean of the School of Business, and Carol Boucher, associate dean of Student Affairs.
Check out the full story in the next edition of The Quinnipiac Chronicle.