- No. 8 Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey falls to No. 1 UMass 3-1, head into break with a 14-3-0 record
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball moves to .500 with win over Lafayette
- No. 8 Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey upsets No. 1 UMass, 4-0
- Cramped cramming
- Dr. Bethany Zemba appointed as vice president and chief of staff
- Pro-life feminism: a candid conversation
- Phi Gamma Delta fundraises money for victims of California wildfires
- Former Quinnipiac President John Lahey awarded for service to Ireland
- Triumph out of tragedy
- MEMEingful past
Moore to pilot School of Communications
Michele Moore was named interim dean of the School of Communications on July 1, 2009 after former Dean, David Donnelly, went on sabbatical. Moore is scheduled to head up the School of Communications until the end of the 2009-2010 school year.
According to Associate Vice President for Public Relations John Morgan, a search committee has been developed to find a new dean. Committee members include associate professors Edward Alwood, Lisa Burns, Alex Havalais and professor Kathy Fitzpatrick, along with Matthew O’Connor, dean of the School of Business, and Carol Boucher, associate dean of Student Affairs.
Check out the full story in the next edition of The Quinnipiac Chronicle.