- Men’s ice hockey crushes Colgate, 4-1
- Men’s basketball falls to Brown in non-conference finale
- Fall Sports Awards
- Health center implements new policy for spring 2017
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey drops third straight, 4-1 to Princeton
- Serving up tradition
- Anne Dichele appointed as Interim Dean of the School of Education
- Got the finals freak outs?
- Dog Finals benefits students by reducing stress levels
- The Chronicle’s top ten news stories in 2016
Judge orders volleyball reinstatement
After cutting Quinnipiac’s women’s volleyball team in April, President John Lahey and Quinnipiac University had their feet put to the fire by the ACLU in regards to Title IX noncompliance. And while Lahey told The Quinnipiac Chronicle on April 22 that the claims were “certainly not true,” he was proven wrong. A court-ordered injunction brought the volleyball team back to Quinnipiac, and the University then had to cut the men’s indoor track team.
Check out the latest from The Chronicle to hear responses from Lahey, Director of Athletics and Recreation Jack McDonald, the Quinnipiac administration, and the newly reinstated volleyball team.