- Quinnipiac baseball secures 2-1 series win against Niagara
- Former Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey player Connor Clifton signs with the Boston Bruins
- Quinnipiac Avenue explosion
- Push for perfection
- Moving forward, looking back. Farewell Lahey
- Freshman reflect, Seniors say goodbye
- Wawa Craze
- The beginning of the end
- One Album, Three Meanings
- May the weekend go on
Judge orders volleyball reinstatement
After cutting Quinnipiac’s women’s volleyball team in April, President John Lahey and Quinnipiac University had their feet put to the fire by the ACLU in regards to Title IX noncompliance. And while Lahey told The Quinnipiac Chronicle on April 22 that the claims were “certainly not true,” he was proven wrong. A court-ordered injunction brought the volleyball team back to Quinnipiac, and the University then had to cut the men’s indoor track team.
Check out the latest from The Chronicle to hear responses from Lahey, Director of Athletics and Recreation Jack McDonald, the Quinnipiac administration, and the newly reinstated volleyball team.