- Quinnipiac volleyball falls to Rider in annual Dig Pink game
- Quinnipiac volleyball rolls past Saint Peter’s in three sets
- Quinnipiac women’s soccer finishes even with Marist on Senior Day
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey upsets No. 18 Boston College, 1-0
- No. 25 Old Dominion tops Quinnipiac field hockey, 3-0, on Senior Day
- Quinnipiac men’s soccer comes back to beat Rider, 2-1
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey wins home opener against UConn
- Parents Speak Up
- A college actor’s ‘dream’
- GSA seeks allies
Campus under construction
Highlighting the campus construction projects is the new Cafe Q, which is only partially finished. Construction will continue through to the spring semester, and the main entrance of the Student Center will be blocked off throughout the year. When completed, the cafeteria and Student Center will reconnect, and Cafe Q will double in size.
Additionally, Bobcat Way was widened over the summer, and now has drop-off/pick-up spots by Dana English Hall, along with elevated crosswalks.
Read more about the construction around campus in future editions of The Quinnipiac Chronicle.