- Women’s soccer edges out Fairfield for first MAAC win
- Mac Miller, Mick Jenkins impress with new albums
- “Study” Time: Game Night
- Brangelina: Love is dead
- T.I.’s ‘Warzone’ makes a statement
- Hidden Hydration
- Student by day, DJ by night
- Men’s soccer drops MAAC opener in OT
- Community protests after controversial Snapchat photo
- ‘Lo’ and Behold
Campus under construction
Highlighting the campus construction projects is the new Cafe Q, which is only partially finished. Construction will continue through to the spring semester, and the main entrance of the Student Center will be blocked off throughout the year. When completed, the cafeteria and Student Center will reconnect, and Cafe Q will double in size.
Additionally, Bobcat Way was widened over the summer, and now has drop-off/pick-up spots by Dana English Hall, along with elevated crosswalks.
Read more about the construction around campus in future editions of The Quinnipiac Chronicle.