- Serving up tradition
- Anne Dichele appointed as Interim Dean of the School of Education
- Got the finals freak outs?
- Dog Finals benefits students by reducing stress levels
- The Chronicle’s top ten news stories in 2016
- Women’s rugby team takes home second championship
- Women’s basketball’s upset bid against Michigan State falls short
- Men’s basketball beats Marist for first MAAC win
- Men’s ice hockey outshoots Union 54-17, but falls 5-2
- Women’s basketball stifles Siena, forces 34 turnovers
Campus under construction
Highlighting the campus construction projects is the new Cafe Q, which is only partially finished. Construction will continue through to the spring semester, and the main entrance of the Student Center will be blocked off throughout the year. When completed, the cafeteria and Student Center will reconnect, and Cafe Q will double in size.
Additionally, Bobcat Way was widened over the summer, and now has drop-off/pick-up spots by Dana English Hall, along with elevated crosswalks.
Read more about the construction around campus in future editions of The Quinnipiac Chronicle.