- Quinnipiac men’s basketball finalizes 2018-19 schedule
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball unveils non-conference slate
- Quinnipiac women’s basketball announces non-conference schedule
- New QCards show more face and less branding for easier identification
- President Judy Olian to ‘shape Quinnipiac’s bright future’ with students
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey releases 2018-19 schedule
- Sleeping Giant State Park closed indefinitely after tornado damage
- Quinnipiac partners with People’s United Bank
- Quinnipiac baseball secures 2-1 series win against Niagara
- Former Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey player Connor Clifton signs with the Boston Bruins
Campus under construction
Highlighting the campus construction projects is the new Cafe Q, which is only partially finished. Construction will continue through to the spring semester, and the main entrance of the Student Center will be blocked off throughout the year. When completed, the cafeteria and Student Center will reconnect, and Cafe Q will double in size.
Additionally, Bobcat Way was widened over the summer, and now has drop-off/pick-up spots by Dana English Hall, along with elevated crosswalks.
Read more about the construction around campus in future editions of The Quinnipiac Chronicle.