- Quinnipiac women’s basketball takes on South Carolina in Sweet 16
- Column: Another game, another hero
- Quinnipiac women’s basketball advances to Sweet 16
- Harvard ends Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey season in Lake Placid
- Chronicle Sports Staff makes March Madness picks
- Multicultural Suite to open in Student Center
- Assistant director of OFSL to resign on March 10
- GSA hosts peaceful protest for transgender rights
- Sherman Ave building to be new QU theater
Campus under construction
Highlighting the campus construction projects is the new Cafe Q, which is only partially finished. Construction will continue through to the spring semester, and the main entrance of the Student Center will be blocked off throughout the year. When completed, the cafeteria and Student Center will reconnect, and Cafe Q will double in size.
Additionally, Bobcat Way was widened over the summer, and now has drop-off/pick-up spots by Dana English Hall, along with elevated crosswalks.
Read more about the construction around campus in future editions of The Quinnipiac Chronicle.