- Men’s ice hockey crushes Colgate, 4-1
- Men’s basketball falls to Brown in non-conference finale
- Fall Sports Awards
- Health center implements new policy for spring 2017
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey drops third straight, 4-1 to Princeton
- Serving up tradition
- Anne Dichele appointed as Interim Dean of the School of Education
- Got the finals freak outs?
- Dog Finals benefits students by reducing stress levels
- The Chronicle’s top ten news stories in 2016
WRECK of the week
President Barack Obama made an unprecedented appearance on “The Tonight Show with Jay Leno,” which did not go quite as planned. Obama appeared on the late night talk show to discuss the economy and bailouts. But, when the topic of bowling came up, Obama made an ill-timed and inappropriate quip. The White House famously features a bowling alley and Obama revealed that he bowled a score of 129 to which he stated that “It was like the Special Olympics or something.” This prompted immediate laughter from the audience. The subsequent events have offended those with special needs and those who work with them every day. While this event shows Obama is only human and makes mistakes, this clip is cringe-worthy to watch from one of the most powerful leaders of the free world.