- No. 8 Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey falls to No. 1 UMass 3-1, head into break with a 14-3-0 record
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball moves to .500 with win over Lafayette
- No. 8 Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey upsets No. 1 UMass, 4-0
- Cramped cramming
- Dr. Bethany Zemba appointed as vice president and chief of staff
- Pro-life feminism: a candid conversation
- Phi Gamma Delta fundraises money for victims of California wildfires
- Former Quinnipiac President John Lahey awarded for service to Ireland
- Triumph out of tragedy
- MEMEingful past
Ludacris tickets on sale
Grammy Award-winning rapper Ludacris and power pop band hellogoodbye will be playing the first ever Spring Concert to be held at the TD Banknorth Sports Center on April 17.
Tickets for students will cost $20 for the floor and $15 for arena seating. Students will be allowed one guest, but guest ticket prices are higher, with floor tickets costing $30 and arena seating costing $25. Ludacris’ latest album “Theater of the Mind” features chart-topping singles “One More Drink” featuring T-Pain and “What Them Girls Like” featuring Chris Brown and Sean Garrett.
Hellogoodbye made a name for themselves with their 2006 single “Here (In Your Arms).” Tickets will also be available to graduate students on March 30 for $20 and $25 for arena and floor, respectively.