- Men’s ice hockey crushes Colgate, 4-1
- Men’s basketball falls to Brown in non-conference finale
- Fall Sports Awards
- Health center implements new policy for spring 2017
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey drops third straight, 4-1 to Princeton
- Serving up tradition
- Anne Dichele appointed as Interim Dean of the School of Education
- Got the finals freak outs?
- Dog Finals benefits students by reducing stress levels
- The Chronicle’s top ten news stories in 2016
Men’s Ice Hockey
St. Lawrence 4, QU 3 (OT)
The Saints scored two unanswered goals and came from behind to defeat the Bobcats at the TD Banknorth Sports Center
QU 5, Clarkson 3
David Marshall scored the 68th goal of his career, setting the Quinnipiac Division I goals record, and the Bobcats got back on track after three consecutive overtime losses.
Women’s Ice Hockey
St. Lawrence 6, QU 2
Kelley Davies and Chelsea Illchuk scored for the Bobcats, but the Saints cruised to victory at the Appleton Arena.
Clarkson 2, QU 0
Nanna Holm-Glaas made 28 saves, but the Bobcats could not score a goal as the Golden Knights skated away with the victory.
QU 59, St. Francis (Pa.) 55
Justin Rutty put up 15 points and grabbed seven rebounds as the Bobcats scratched out a road win.
Robert Morris 69, QU 64
Bobcats came close to victory on the road at the first-place Colonials, led by Feldeine with a game-high 25 points.
Sacred Heart 72, QU 56
Kathleen Neyens led Bobcats with 18 points and 13 rebounds, her third double-double of the season, but the Bobcats fell short on the road.
QU 74, Robert Morris 57
Erin Kerner and Mandy Pennewell put up 19 points apiece as the Bobcats earned their first road victory at Robert Morris since 2004.