- Harvard ends Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey season in Lake Placid
- Quinnipiac women’s basketball prepares for NCAA Tournament
- Chronicle Sports Staff makes March Madness picks
- Multicultural Suite to open in Student Center
- Assistant director of OFSL to resign on March 10
- GSA hosts peaceful protest for transgender rights
- Sherman Ave building to be new QU theater
- Spreading the Word to End the Word
- Tom Moore fired as men’s basketball head coach after 10 seasons
USA Network has canceled the Debra Messing fronted comedy, “The Starter Wife.” Oh, big fat bummer. What will we ever do without such a bad show?
The remake of “Friday the 13th” is the No. 1 film in America.
FX’s “Rescue Me” has been renewed through the sixth season.
Brad Paisley leads nominations for the Academy of Country Music Awards (ACM) with six bids. Newcomer Heidi Newfield earns five on the strength of single, “Johnny & June.”
Nicollette Sheridan is leaving “Desperate Housewives” at the end of this season.
Peter Gabriel has withdrawn from performing at the Academy Awards after producers announced that the performances of the nominated songs will be limited to 90 seconds.
Chris O’Donnell and LL Cool J are set to star in CBS’s planned spin-off the highly successful Mark Harmon series, “NCIS.”
The Fray has the No. 1 album on the Billboard 200 charts selling 179,000 units of their latest album.
Jennifer Hudson wins three awards at the NAACP Awards, including honors for New Artist and Album.