- South Carolina ends Quinnipiac’s tournament run in Sweet 16
- Quinnipiac acrobatics and tumbling dominates Glenville State
- Quinnipiac women’s basketball takes on South Carolina in Sweet 16
- Column: Another game, another hero
- Quinnipiac women’s basketball advances to Sweet 16
- Harvard ends Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey season in Lake Placid
- Chronicle Sports Staff makes March Madness picks
- Multicultural Suite to open in Student Center
- Assistant director of OFSL to resign on March 10
- GSA hosts peaceful protest for transgender rights
From Your Student Government Office
Since the beginning of the school year, SGA has been contributing to The Chronicle by providing updates and information for the Quinnipiac community. However, both SGA and The Chronicle agreed that the weekly information source can be utilized in a better way.
The SGA will now be responding to students’ questions that are submitted to The Chronicle. A question will be chosen each week to be answered, as a way of providing information students truly want to know.
Therefore, Bobcats, it is now up to you. SGA has been working on many goals this year, and this is your chance to give us feedback on what you like, don’t like and topics that you are unsure of. We encourage you to take advantage of this opportunity. Not only will you learn more about our organization, but SGA will benefit greatly by hearing directly from the student body.
We look forward to your questions. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com and we would like to see you at our weekly meetings, Wednesdays at 4:15 p.m. in SC 207.
Live the Legend,
Your Student Government Association