- Quinnipiac women’s ice hockey rolls past Guelph in exhibition game
- Quinnipiac volleyball falls to Iona, 3-1, in MAAC contest
- Quinnipiac women’s soccer dominant in win over Fairfield
- Quinnipiac field hockey defeats Georgetown in Big East battle
- Quinnipiac men’s soccer tops Central Connecticut State for second straight win
- SGA releases 2018-19 election results
- Public Safety Officer Invents ‘Hooked on Baby’
- Get Cultured
- Health center to host group therapy sessions
- Students’ families displaced after Massachusetts fires on Thursday
Men’s Ice Hockey
QU 5, Robert Morris 4
Bryan Leitch assisted three goals, while David Marshall had a goal and two assists in the Bobcat victory.
Robert Morris 8, QU 5
Bobcats allowed five third-period goals and could not pull off a comeback.
Sacred Heart 70, QU 66
Justin Rutty posted 22 points and a career-high 18 rebounds in the Bobcat loss.
CCSU 59, QU 55
James Johnson tied his career-high with 17 points in the loss.
QU 60, St. Francis (N.Y.) 45
Erin Kerner led the Bobcats with a game-high 19 points en route to victory.
QU 63, CCSU 57
Mandy Pennewell scored a season-high 24 points as the women’s basketball team held off a second-half comeback by CCSU.
Men’s Indoor Track
QU finishes sixth
Distance medley relay team finished in sixth place, good enough to qualify for the IC4A championship meet later this season.
Women’s Indoor Track
QU finishes seventh
The Bobcats won their heat and finished seventh overall in a field of 16 teams with a time of 12:14.22 for the distance medley relay.