- No. 3/3 Quinnipiac women’s hockey loses 4-1 to No. 6/7 Boston College
- Women’s ice hockey prepares for weekend against No. 6 Boston College
- Men’s ice hockey dominates UConn 5-2
- Bobcats hold off Siena to maintain the top spot in the MAAC
- A perfect pair
- Student Media teams up against domestic violence
- The Clery Act
- University set to release new website
- Volleyball closes out home stand with win over Siena
- Putting the university to the test
Men’s Ice Hockey
QU 5, Robert Morris 4
Bryan Leitch assisted three goals, while David Marshall had a goal and two assists in the Bobcat victory.
Robert Morris 8, QU 5
Bobcats allowed five third-period goals and could not pull off a comeback.
Sacred Heart 70, QU 66
Justin Rutty posted 22 points and a career-high 18 rebounds in the Bobcat loss.
CCSU 59, QU 55
James Johnson tied his career-high with 17 points in the loss.
QU 60, St. Francis (N.Y.) 45
Erin Kerner led the Bobcats with a game-high 19 points en route to victory.
QU 63, CCSU 57
Mandy Pennewell scored a season-high 24 points as the women’s basketball team held off a second-half comeback by CCSU.
Men’s Indoor Track
QU finishes sixth
Distance medley relay team finished in sixth place, good enough to qualify for the IC4A championship meet later this season.
Women’s Indoor Track
QU finishes seventh
The Bobcats won their heat and finished seventh overall in a field of 16 teams with a time of 12:14.22 for the distance medley relay.