- The gift of education
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball falls to Drexel in final game of Holiday Showcase
- No. 8 Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey falls to No. 1 UMass 3-1, head into break with a 14-3-0 record
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball moves to .500 with win over Lafayette
- No. 8 Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey upsets No. 1 UMass, 4-0
- Cramped cramming
- Dr. Bethany Zemba appointed as vice president and chief of staff
- Pro-life feminism: a candid conversation
- Phi Gamma Delta fundraises money for victims of California wildfires
- Former Quinnipiac President John Lahey awarded for service to Ireland
Men’s Ice Hockey
QU 5, Robert Morris 4
Bryan Leitch assisted three goals, while David Marshall had a goal and two assists in the Bobcat victory.
Robert Morris 8, QU 5
Bobcats allowed five third-period goals and could not pull off a comeback.
Sacred Heart 70, QU 66
Justin Rutty posted 22 points and a career-high 18 rebounds in the Bobcat loss.
CCSU 59, QU 55
James Johnson tied his career-high with 17 points in the loss.
QU 60, St. Francis (N.Y.) 45
Erin Kerner led the Bobcats with a game-high 19 points en route to victory.
QU 63, CCSU 57
Mandy Pennewell scored a season-high 24 points as the women’s basketball team held off a second-half comeback by CCSU.
Men’s Indoor Track
QU finishes sixth
Distance medley relay team finished in sixth place, good enough to qualify for the IC4A championship meet later this season.
Women’s Indoor Track
QU finishes seventh
The Bobcats won their heat and finished seventh overall in a field of 16 teams with a time of 12:14.22 for the distance medley relay.