- Column: Another game, another hero
- Quinnipiac women’s basketball advances to Sweet 16
- Harvard ends Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey season in Lake Placid
- Quinnipiac women’s basketball prepares for NCAA Tournament
- Chronicle Sports Staff makes March Madness picks
- Multicultural Suite to open in Student Center
- Assistant director of OFSL to resign on March 10
- GSA hosts peaceful protest for transgender rights
- Sherman Ave building to be new QU theater
Men’s Ice Hockey
QU 5, Robert Morris 4
Bryan Leitch assisted three goals, while David Marshall had a goal and two assists in the Bobcat victory.
Robert Morris 8, QU 5
Bobcats allowed five third-period goals and could not pull off a comeback.
Sacred Heart 70, QU 66
Justin Rutty posted 22 points and a career-high 18 rebounds in the Bobcat loss.
CCSU 59, QU 55
James Johnson tied his career-high with 17 points in the loss.
QU 60, St. Francis (N.Y.) 45
Erin Kerner led the Bobcats with a game-high 19 points en route to victory.
QU 63, CCSU 57
Mandy Pennewell scored a season-high 24 points as the women’s basketball team held off a second-half comeback by CCSU.
Men’s Indoor Track
QU finishes sixth
Distance medley relay team finished in sixth place, good enough to qualify for the IC4A championship meet later this season.
Women’s Indoor Track
QU finishes seventh
The Bobcats won their heat and finished seventh overall in a field of 16 teams with a time of 12:14.22 for the distance medley relay.