- Quinnipiac partners with People’s United Bank
- Quinnipiac baseball secures 2-1 series win against Niagara
- Former Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey player Connor Clifton signs with the Boston Bruins
- Quinnipiac Avenue explosion
- Push for perfection
- Moving forward, looking back. Farewell Lahey
- Freshman reflect, Seniors say goodbye
- Wawa Craze
- The beginning of the end
- One Album, Three Meanings
Men’s Ice Hockey
QU 5, Robert Morris 4
Bryan Leitch assisted three goals, while David Marshall had a goal and two assists in the Bobcat victory.
Robert Morris 8, QU 5
Bobcats allowed five third-period goals and could not pull off a comeback.
Sacred Heart 70, QU 66
Justin Rutty posted 22 points and a career-high 18 rebounds in the Bobcat loss.
CCSU 59, QU 55
James Johnson tied his career-high with 17 points in the loss.
QU 60, St. Francis (N.Y.) 45
Erin Kerner led the Bobcats with a game-high 19 points en route to victory.
QU 63, CCSU 57
Mandy Pennewell scored a season-high 24 points as the women’s basketball team held off a second-half comeback by CCSU.
Men’s Indoor Track
QU finishes sixth
Distance medley relay team finished in sixth place, good enough to qualify for the IC4A championship meet later this season.
Women’s Indoor Track
QU finishes seventh
The Bobcats won their heat and finished seventh overall in a field of 16 teams with a time of 12:14.22 for the distance medley relay.