- Men’s soccer drops MAAC opener in OT
- Community protests after controversial Snapchat photo
- ‘Lo’ and Behold
- Field hockey sisters bring Spanish influence to the team
- Student facing disciplinary action for posting racist Snapchat photo
- University hires former New Haven Police Chief
- Watch your words
- Old fashion isn’t overrated
- Is change always for the better?
- Men’s soccer shuts out Yale
RAVE: The Real World Brooklyn
For the first time, MTV cast eight strangers picked to live in a house and have their lives taped, while in the past only seven were cast. These eight strangers are the most real cast members in years. They have stories to tell and are unconventional compared to the crazy, dimwitted and annoying participants that came before them. One cast member, Katelynn, is a post-op transsexual who had her gender re-assignment surgery two weeks before filming the show. From J.D.’s struggle with his abusive childhood to Baya’s aspirations to be a dancer, the personalities of the houseguests are more genuine this season than the booze-hound, sex fiends we have become accustomed to over the years. Even Ryan, has a background in the Army. Serving three and a half years in Iraq, Ryan relays his unique experiences to his fellow housemates. MTV finally brought the Real back to The Real World.