- Quinnipiac men’s basketball falls short in 65-63 loss to Canisius
- Dean of School of Communications Mark Contreras resigns
- Quinnipiac student robbed at gunpoint in Washington D.C.
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball splits opening MAAC weekend after loss to Rider
- Runnin’ the Point: New Year’s resolutions for Quinnipiac men’s basketball
- Murphy’s Law: Milestone mania
- Pecknold gets 500th win as Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey cruise past Colgate
- Quinnipiac women’s ice hockey captain Melissa Samoskevich drafted No. 2 in NWHL Draft
- The gift of education
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball falls to Drexel in final game of Holiday Showcase
RAVE: The Real World Brooklyn
For the first time, MTV cast eight strangers picked to live in a house and have their lives taped, while in the past only seven were cast. These eight strangers are the most real cast members in years. They have stories to tell and are unconventional compared to the crazy, dimwitted and annoying participants that came before them. One cast member, Katelynn, is a post-op transsexual who had her gender re-assignment surgery two weeks before filming the show. From J.D.’s struggle with his abusive childhood to Baya’s aspirations to be a dancer, the personalities of the houseguests are more genuine this season than the booze-hound, sex fiends we have become accustomed to over the years. Even Ryan, has a background in the Army. Serving three and a half years in Iraq, Ryan relays his unique experiences to his fellow housemates. MTV finally brought the Real back to The Real World.