- Quinnipiac partners with People’s United Bank
- Quinnipiac baseball secures 2-1 series win against Niagara
- Former Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey player Connor Clifton signs with the Boston Bruins
- Quinnipiac Avenue explosion
- Push for perfection
- Moving forward, looking back. Farewell Lahey
- Freshman reflect, Seniors say goodbye
- Wawa Craze
- The beginning of the end
- One Album, Three Meanings
Tainted peanut butter
Food inspectors have found peanut butter tainted with salmonella at a distributing center in West Haven, According to an FDA press release. The inspectors were conducting recall effectiveness checks in accordance with the national recall of King Nut peanut butter.
“This is the first unopened tub of King Nut peanut butter found in the country that is definitively identified as being tainted with salmonella,” Consumer Protection Commissioner Jerry Farrell Jr. said. “My office just received the results from the Connecticut Department of Public Health Laboratory confirming the presence of Salmonella Type B in an unopened tub.