- Quinnipiac volleyball falls to Rider in annual Dig Pink game
- Quinnipiac volleyball rolls past Saint Peter’s in three sets
- Quinnipiac women’s soccer finishes even with Marist on Senior Day
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey upsets No. 18 Boston College, 1-0
- No. 25 Old Dominion tops Quinnipiac field hockey, 3-0, on Senior Day
- Quinnipiac men’s soccer comes back to beat Rider, 2-1
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey wins home opener against UConn
- Parents Speak Up
- A college actor’s ‘dream’
- GSA seeks allies
“The Love Guru” leads Razzie nominations with seven mentions, including nods for stars Mike Myers and Jessica Alba.
9 percent of homes are not ready for the digital changeover from analog television, according to MediaPost
Warner Brothers expects to cut 10 percent of staff.
“Bolt,” “Kung Fu Panda” and “Wall-E” are PGA nominees for Animated Feature.
Academy Award winner Tilda Swinton will preside over this year’s Berlin Film Festival. Fest runs Feb. 5-15.
“Tom and Jerry” is coming to the big screen as a live-action CG film to be released by Warner Brothers.
PJ Harvey will write the score for a famous German play headed to Broadway, “Hedda Gabler,” starring Mary-Louise Parker.
Britcom “Absolutely Fabulous” has been ordered to pilot by FOX. Let’s hope this is more “Office,” less “Kath & Kim.”
Sienna Miller will make her Broadway debut in a Roundabout Company Theater production of Patrick Marber’s “After Miss Julia.”