- Quinnipiac hires Baker Dunleavy as men’s basketball coach, per reports
- South Carolina ends Quinnipiac’s tournament run in Sweet 16
- Quinnipiac acrobatics and tumbling dominates Glenville State
- Quinnipiac women’s basketball takes on South Carolina in Sweet 16
- Column: Another game, another hero
- Quinnipiac women’s basketball advances to Sweet 16
- Harvard ends Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey season in Lake Placid
- Chronicle Sports Staff makes March Madness picks
- Multicultural Suite to open in Student Center
- Assistant director of OFSL to resign on March 10
“The Love Guru” leads Razzie nominations with seven mentions, including nods for stars Mike Myers and Jessica Alba.
9 percent of homes are not ready for the digital changeover from analog television, according to MediaPost
Warner Brothers expects to cut 10 percent of staff.
“Bolt,” “Kung Fu Panda” and “Wall-E” are PGA nominees for Animated Feature.
Academy Award winner Tilda Swinton will preside over this year’s Berlin Film Festival. Fest runs Feb. 5-15.
“Tom and Jerry” is coming to the big screen as a live-action CG film to be released by Warner Brothers.
PJ Harvey will write the score for a famous German play headed to Broadway, “Hedda Gabler,” starring Mary-Louise Parker.
Britcom “Absolutely Fabulous” has been ordered to pilot by FOX. Let’s hope this is more “Office,” less “Kath & Kim.”
Sienna Miller will make her Broadway debut in a Roundabout Company Theater production of Patrick Marber’s “After Miss Julia.”