- Quinnipiac women’s basketball eliminated by No. 1 UConn in NCAA Tournament
- Mutual respect
- Quinnipiac women’s basketball tops Miami to advance in NCAA Tournament
- Conor’s Column: Do the Bobcats have to live by the three?
- Chronicle Sports Staff makes 2018 March Madness picks
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey’s season ends at Cornell
- Quinnipiac men’s lacrosse cruises past Wagner, 11-3
- Feldman joins the century club
- Cait’s Column: No. 9 Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey trounced by No. 1 Cornell
- Dancing again
“The Love Guru” leads Razzie nominations with seven mentions, including nods for stars Mike Myers and Jessica Alba.
9 percent of homes are not ready for the digital changeover from analog television, according to MediaPost
Warner Brothers expects to cut 10 percent of staff.
“Bolt,” “Kung Fu Panda” and “Wall-E” are PGA nominees for Animated Feature.
Academy Award winner Tilda Swinton will preside over this year’s Berlin Film Festival. Fest runs Feb. 5-15.
“Tom and Jerry” is coming to the big screen as a live-action CG film to be released by Warner Brothers.
PJ Harvey will write the score for a famous German play headed to Broadway, “Hedda Gabler,” starring Mary-Louise Parker.
Britcom “Absolutely Fabulous” has been ordered to pilot by FOX. Let’s hope this is more “Office,” less “Kath & Kim.”
Sienna Miller will make her Broadway debut in a Roundabout Company Theater production of Patrick Marber’s “After Miss Julia.”