- New QCards show more face and less branding for easier identification
- President Judy Olian to ‘shape Quinnipiac’s bright future’ with students
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey releases 2018-19 schedule
- Sleeping Giant State Park closed indefinitely after tornado damage
- Quinnipiac partners with People’s United Bank
- Quinnipiac baseball secures 2-1 series win against Niagara
- Former Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey player Connor Clifton signs with the Boston Bruins
- Quinnipiac Avenue explosion
- Push for perfection
- Moving forward, looking back. Farewell Lahey
“The Love Guru” leads Razzie nominations with seven mentions, including nods for stars Mike Myers and Jessica Alba.
9 percent of homes are not ready for the digital changeover from analog television, according to MediaPost
Warner Brothers expects to cut 10 percent of staff.
“Bolt,” “Kung Fu Panda” and “Wall-E” are PGA nominees for Animated Feature.
Academy Award winner Tilda Swinton will preside over this year’s Berlin Film Festival. Fest runs Feb. 5-15.
“Tom and Jerry” is coming to the big screen as a live-action CG film to be released by Warner Brothers.
PJ Harvey will write the score for a famous German play headed to Broadway, “Hedda Gabler,” starring Mary-Louise Parker.
Britcom “Absolutely Fabulous” has been ordered to pilot by FOX. Let’s hope this is more “Office,” less “Kath & Kim.”
Sienna Miller will make her Broadway debut in a Roundabout Company Theater production of Patrick Marber’s “After Miss Julia.”