- Quinnipiac softball swept by red-hot Monmouth in doubleheader
- Quinnipiac men’s tennis loses perfect MAAC season on Senior Day
- Quinnipiac women’s tennis falls to Middlebury in regular season finale
- Khalid Wakes the Giant
- Bug infestation in Hill Residence Halls
- Playing by her own rules
- Evan’s ascension
- Make every day Earth Day
- New School of Nursing dean appointed
- Students attend international summit in Jordan
Obama’s Nation: What to expect over the next four years
One main word rang out from every corner of President Barack Obama and Vice President Joe Biden campaign: Change.
Slogans and bumper stickers told America that “change can happen” and that Obama and Biden would bring “change we can believe in.” As with every election, change did indeed come.