- Men’s ice hockey crushes Colgate, 4-1
- Men’s basketball falls to Brown in non-conference finale
- Fall Sports Awards
- Health center implements new policy for spring 2017
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey drops third straight, 4-1 to Princeton
- Serving up tradition
- Anne Dichele appointed as Interim Dean of the School of Education
- Got the finals freak outs?
- Dog Finals benefits students by reducing stress levels
- The Chronicle’s top ten news stories in 2016
Obama’s Nation: What to expect over the next four years
One main word rang out from every corner of President Barack Obama and Vice President Joe Biden campaign: Change.
Slogans and bumper stickers told America that “change can happen” and that Obama and Biden would bring “change we can believe in.” As with every election, change did indeed come.