- New Haven issues a Public Health Alert after over 90 people overdose
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball finalizes 2018-19 schedule
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball unveils non-conference slate
- Quinnipiac women’s basketball announces non-conference schedule
- New QCards show more face and less branding for easier identification
- President Judy Olian to ‘shape Quinnipiac’s bright future’ with students
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey releases 2018-19 schedule
- Sleeping Giant State Park closed indefinitely after tornado damage
- Quinnipiac partners with People’s United Bank
- Quinnipiac baseball secures 2-1 series win against Niagara
Obama’s Nation: What to expect over the next four years
One main word rang out from every corner of President Barack Obama and Vice President Joe Biden campaign: Change.
Slogans and bumper stickers told America that “change can happen” and that Obama and Biden would bring “change we can believe in.” As with every election, change did indeed come.