- Column: Another game, another hero
- Quinnipiac women’s basketball advances to Sweet 16
- Harvard ends Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey season in Lake Placid
- Quinnipiac women’s basketball prepares for NCAA Tournament
- Chronicle Sports Staff makes March Madness picks
- Multicultural Suite to open in Student Center
- Assistant director of OFSL to resign on March 10
- GSA hosts peaceful protest for transgender rights
- Sherman Ave building to be new QU theater
Obama’s Nation: What to expect over the next four years
One main word rang out from every corner of President Barack Obama and Vice President Joe Biden campaign: Change.
Slogans and bumper stickers told America that “change can happen” and that Obama and Biden would bring “change we can believe in.” As with every election, change did indeed come.