- Men’s ice hockey crushes Colgate, 4-1
- Men’s basketball falls to Brown in non-conference finale
- Fall Sports Awards
- Health center implements new policy for spring 2017
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey drops third straight, 4-1 to Princeton
- Serving up tradition
- Anne Dichele appointed as Interim Dean of the School of Education
- Got the finals freak outs?
- Dog Finals benefits students by reducing stress levels
- The Chronicle’s top ten news stories in 2016
Bobcats to take on Yale Bulldogs
The Quinnipiac Bobcats and the Yale Bulldogs will meet-up for matchup number one, season four of their rendezvous this Saturday night.
While the Bobcats (14-9-2, 7-4-2 ECAC) have won the last five head-to-head match-ups and own the head-to-head series with a 5-1-0 record, the surging Bulldogs (14-5-1, 9-3-1 ECAC) are coming out shooting. The Bulldogs are 7-1-1 in their past nine games and trail conference-leading Cornell by a sole point.
Last season, the Bobcats travelled to the Ingalls arena and shut out the Bulldogs, 3-0, and then hosted the Bulldogs in a 5-1 Bobcat victory.
Bobcat senior David Marshall has had success against the Bulldogs and looks to continue tonight. Marshall, who has an active Quinnipiac D1 record with 18 consecutive games with a point, has scored in every game Quinnipiac has played against the Bulldogs. If Marshall scores tonight, he will tie the Quinnipiac D1 record of 67 goals, set by Chris Cerrella ’01.
The game, set to start at 7 p.m., will be aired on NESN, as well as WQUN 1220 AM, ESPN radio 1410 AM, WLIS 1420 AM, and WMRD 1150 AM. Be sure to stay tuned to the Quinnipiac Chronicle for the best coverage at www.quchronicle.com.