- No. 8 Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey falls to No. 1 UMass 3-1, head into break with a 14-3-0 record
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball moves to .500 with win over Lafayette
- No. 8 Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey upsets No. 1 UMass, 4-0
- Cramped cramming
- Dr. Bethany Zemba appointed as vice president and chief of staff
- Pro-life feminism: a candid conversation
- Phi Gamma Delta fundraises money for victims of California wildfires
- Former Quinnipiac President John Lahey awarded for service to Ireland
- Triumph out of tragedy
- MEMEingful past
Bobcats to take on Yale Bulldogs
The Quinnipiac Bobcats and the Yale Bulldogs will meet-up for matchup number one, season four of their rendezvous this Saturday night.
While the Bobcats (14-9-2, 7-4-2 ECAC) have won the last five head-to-head match-ups and own the head-to-head series with a 5-1-0 record, the surging Bulldogs (14-5-1, 9-3-1 ECAC) are coming out shooting. The Bulldogs are 7-1-1 in their past nine games and trail conference-leading Cornell by a sole point.
Last season, the Bobcats travelled to the Ingalls arena and shut out the Bulldogs, 3-0, and then hosted the Bulldogs in a 5-1 Bobcat victory.
Bobcat senior David Marshall has had success against the Bulldogs and looks to continue tonight. Marshall, who has an active Quinnipiac D1 record with 18 consecutive games with a point, has scored in every game Quinnipiac has played against the Bulldogs. If Marshall scores tonight, he will tie the Quinnipiac D1 record of 67 goals, set by Chris Cerrella ’01.
The game, set to start at 7 p.m., will be aired on NESN, as well as WQUN 1220 AM, ESPN radio 1410 AM, WLIS 1420 AM, and WMRD 1150 AM. Be sure to stay tuned to the Quinnipiac Chronicle for the best coverage at www.quchronicle.com.