- New QCards show more face and less branding for easier identification
- President Judy Olian to ‘shape Quinnipiac’s bright future’ with students
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey releases 2018-19 schedule
- Sleeping Giant State Park closed indefinitely after tornado damage
- Quinnipiac partners with People’s United Bank
- Quinnipiac baseball secures 2-1 series win against Niagara
- Former Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey player Connor Clifton signs with the Boston Bruins
- Quinnipiac Avenue explosion
- Push for perfection
- Moving forward, looking back. Farewell Lahey
From Your Student Government Office
As this semester has flown by, the Student Government Association would like to thank you for following our column over the past few months.
We highly encourage every student on this campus to keep the lines of communication open with your elected Student Government officials. This organization is meant to serve the students and we are here to listen to your ideas and opinions.
The following is a list of the SGA Executive Board:
President: Sean Geary
Vice President of Student Concerns: Jason Caplin
Vice President of Finance: Jason Bond
Vice President of Public Relations: Heather D’Amico
Vice President of Programming: Alysse Rossner
Keep reading for more information and be sure to keep in touch with your SGA representatives. As always, our meetings are held every Wednesday at 4:15 p.m. in SC 207.
Live the Legend,
Your Student Government Association