- South Carolina ends Quinnipiac’s tournament run in Sweet 16
- Quinnipiac acrobatics and tumbling dominates Glenville State
- Quinnipiac women’s basketball takes on South Carolina in Sweet 16
- Column: Another game, another hero
- Quinnipiac women’s basketball advances to Sweet 16
- Harvard ends Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey season in Lake Placid
- Chronicle Sports Staff makes March Madness picks
- Multicultural Suite to open in Student Center
- Assistant director of OFSL to resign on March 10
- GSA hosts peaceful protest for transgender rights
From Your Student Government Office
As this semester has flown by, the Student Government Association would like to thank you for following our column over the past few months.
We highly encourage every student on this campus to keep the lines of communication open with your elected Student Government officials. This organization is meant to serve the students and we are here to listen to your ideas and opinions.
The following is a list of the SGA Executive Board:
President: Sean Geary
Vice President of Student Concerns: Jason Caplin
Vice President of Finance: Jason Bond
Vice President of Public Relations: Heather D’Amico
Vice President of Programming: Alysse Rossner
Keep reading for more information and be sure to keep in touch with your SGA representatives. As always, our meetings are held every Wednesday at 4:15 p.m. in SC 207.
Live the Legend,
Your Student Government Association