- Men’s ice hockey crushes Colgate, 4-1
- Men’s basketball falls to Brown in non-conference finale
- Fall Sports Awards
- Health center implements new policy for spring 2017
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey drops third straight, 4-1 to Princeton
- Serving up tradition
- Anne Dichele appointed as Interim Dean of the School of Education
- Got the finals freak outs?
- Dog Finals benefits students by reducing stress levels
- The Chronicle’s top ten news stories in 2016
From Your Student Government Office
As this semester has flown by, the Student Government Association would like to thank you for following our column over the past few months.
We highly encourage every student on this campus to keep the lines of communication open with your elected Student Government officials. This organization is meant to serve the students and we are here to listen to your ideas and opinions.
The following is a list of the SGA Executive Board:
President: Sean Geary
Vice President of Student Concerns: Jason Caplin
Vice President of Finance: Jason Bond
Vice President of Public Relations: Heather D’Amico
Vice President of Programming: Alysse Rossner
Keep reading for more information and be sure to keep in touch with your SGA representatives. As always, our meetings are held every Wednesday at 4:15 p.m. in SC 207.
Live the Legend,
Your Student Government Association