- Quinnipiac women’s basketball tops Miami to advance in NCAA Tournament
- Conor’s Column: Do the Bobcats have to live by the three?
- Chronicle Sports Staff makes 2018 March Madness picks
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey’s season ends at Cornell
- Quinnipiac men’s lacrosse cruises past Wagner, 11-3
- Feldman joins the century club
- Cait’s Column: No. 9 Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey trounced by No. 1 Cornell
- Dancing again
- Changing of the Chief
- Spoons up!
From Your Student Government Office
As this semester has flown by, the Student Government Association would like to thank you for following our column over the past few months.
We highly encourage every student on this campus to keep the lines of communication open with your elected Student Government officials. This organization is meant to serve the students and we are here to listen to your ideas and opinions.
The following is a list of the SGA Executive Board:
President: Sean Geary
Vice President of Student Concerns: Jason Caplin
Vice President of Finance: Jason Bond
Vice President of Public Relations: Heather D’Amico
Vice President of Programming: Alysse Rossner
Keep reading for more information and be sure to keep in touch with your SGA representatives. As always, our meetings are held every Wednesday at 4:15 p.m. in SC 207.
Live the Legend,
Your Student Government Association