- Quinnipiac women’s basketball eliminated by No. 1 UConn in NCAA Tournament
- Mutual respect
- Quinnipiac women’s basketball tops Miami to advance in NCAA Tournament
- Conor’s Column: Do the Bobcats have to live by the three?
- Chronicle Sports Staff makes 2018 March Madness picks
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey’s season ends at Cornell
- Quinnipiac men’s lacrosse cruises past Wagner, 11-3
- Feldman joins the century club
- Cait’s Column: No. 9 Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey trounced by No. 1 Cornell
- Dancing again
QU student involved in hit and run
According to reports from WTNH, police found Robert Aliano, a Quinnipiac senior, in critical condition on Whitney Ave. last night.
Aliano was crossing the street near Renshaw Rd. when he was allegedly hit by a grey compact driving south on Whitney Ave.
Aliano is currently in critical condition at Yale New Haven Hospital.
Keep with quchronicle.com for updates on this developing story.