- Public Safety escorts professor off campus
- SGA budget brings stress, frustration and potential protests
- The QU Farmers Market makes a comeback
- Another series of email scams at Quinnipiac
- The next forgotten genocide?
- Performing for Puerto Rico
- Worrisome weather
- Quinnipiac softball swept by red-hot Monmouth in doubleheader
- Quinnipiac men’s tennis loses perfect MAAC season on Senior Day
- Quinnipiac women’s tennis falls to Middlebury in regular season finale
Mr. Quinnipiac on Saturday
This Saturday at 8 p.m. in Alumni Hall, Student Programming Board will put on the 10th annual Mr. Quinnipiac pageant. It will feature segments such as formal wear, spirit wear, casual wear, swim wear, a talent competition, pick-up lines, and a question and answer section.
Junior Alison Tetla, the Special Events Chair of SPB, said that Mr. Quinnipiac is, “hands down one of the most entertaining events of the year. It has been a tradition here at Quinnipiac for quite a few years and is one that many people enjoy, and it never disappoints.”
Some of the highlights of the talent competition in years past have included ribbon dancing, stand-up comedy and rapping.
Those who want a good seat should arrive early, as the event generally fills all