- Quinnipiac men’s basketball drops home opener to Hartford, 68-54
- BREAKING: Finance chair Thomas Coe confronted by anti-child abuse activist, on leave from the university
- An Election Reflection
- Nation to Campus: Subjectivity and the Constitution
- Wasteful ways
- Students struggles at the polls
- So long, Rick Grimes?
- Will Part Time get the recognition they deserve?
- ‘Lotta ties, lotta ties’
- Crossing the line
Mr. Quinnipiac on Saturday
This Saturday at 8 p.m. in Alumni Hall, Student Programming Board will put on the 10th annual Mr. Quinnipiac pageant. It will feature segments such as formal wear, spirit wear, casual wear, swim wear, a talent competition, pick-up lines, and a question and answer section.
Junior Alison Tetla, the Special Events Chair of SPB, said that Mr. Quinnipiac is, “hands down one of the most entertaining events of the year. It has been a tradition here at Quinnipiac for quite a few years and is one that many people enjoy, and it never disappoints.”
Some of the highlights of the talent competition in years past have included ribbon dancing, stand-up comedy and rapping.
Those who want a good seat should arrive early, as the event generally fills all