- New QCards show more face and less branding for easier identification
- President Judy Olian to ‘shape Quinnipiac’s bright future’ with students
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey releases 2018-19 schedule
- Sleeping Giant State Park closed indefinitely after tornado damage
- Quinnipiac partners with People’s United Bank
- Quinnipiac baseball secures 2-1 series win against Niagara
- Former Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey player Connor Clifton signs with the Boston Bruins
- Quinnipiac Avenue explosion
- Push for perfection
- Moving forward, looking back. Farewell Lahey
From Your Student Government Office
Last weekend, the Student Government Association participated in a community service project in Hamden. Several members visited the Hamden Youth Center on Thursday, Nov. 13, and others went to Maple Woods Retirement Home on Sunday, Nov. 16.
The purpose of the trips was to give back to our community, and we did so by reaching out to different age groups, children and senior citizens. There is nothing like the feeling of doing something worthwhile such as community service, it is one of the most personally fulfilling things you can do.
We’d like to take this opportunity to reach out to you, members of the Quinnipiac community. Give back. Strive for change. With everything that our campus has been through over the past few weeks, now is the right time to do some good in the world. It doesn’t matter how you contribute or how much you do, just do it. Let other’s positive actions influence you, and yours will influence others. Be inspired and inspire others.
As always, our meetings are every Wednesday at 4:15 p.m. in SC 207. We look forward to seeing you there.
Keep on living the legend,
Your Student Government Association