- Quinnipiac women’s basketball eliminated by No. 1 UConn in NCAA Tournament
- Mutual respect
- Quinnipiac women’s basketball tops Miami to advance in NCAA Tournament
- Conor’s Column: Do the Bobcats have to live by the three?
- Chronicle Sports Staff makes 2018 March Madness picks
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey’s season ends at Cornell
- Quinnipiac men’s lacrosse cruises past Wagner, 11-3
- Feldman joins the century club
- Cait’s Column: No. 9 Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey trounced by No. 1 Cornell
- Dancing again
From Your Student Government Office
Have you noticed how beautiful the Sleeping Giant Mountain looks this time of year? If not, it’s time you take a moment from your day to enjoy the beautiful foliage that surrounds Quinnipiac, and inhale the fresh air!
College students have a lot to deal with on a daily basis, from handling classes to the responsibilities of living on your own. So, now that midterms are over, be sure to take some time to relax. Enjoy the sunshine and the beautiful weather, before it gets too cold. Gather up some friends and play Frisbee on the Quad.
The semester is going by quickly, so we encourage you to make the most out of your time here. Ask any senior, and they’ll tell you that the past three years seemed to fly by. We hope that we’re inspiring you to not only take advantage of the outdoors, but also the opportunities you have here at Quinnipiac. Our campus offers so much and can truly help make the most of your college experience, whether it’s by getting involved in organizations, or starting your own regarding something you’re passionate about.
As always, our meetings are every Wednesday at 4:15 p.m. in SC 207.
Live the Legend,
Your Student Government Association