- Men’s ice hockey crushes Colgate, 4-1
- Men’s basketball falls to Brown in non-conference finale
- Fall Sports Awards
- Health center implements new policy for spring 2017
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey drops third straight, 4-1 to Princeton
- Serving up tradition
- Anne Dichele appointed as Interim Dean of the School of Education
- Got the finals freak outs?
- Dog Finals benefits students by reducing stress levels
- The Chronicle’s top ten news stories in 2016
From Your Student Government Office
Have you noticed how beautiful the Sleeping Giant Mountain looks this time of year? If not, it’s time you take a moment from your day to enjoy the beautiful foliage that surrounds Quinnipiac, and inhale the fresh air!
College students have a lot to deal with on a daily basis, from handling classes to the responsibilities of living on your own. So, now that midterms are over, be sure to take some time to relax. Enjoy the sunshine and the beautiful weather, before it gets too cold. Gather up some friends and play Frisbee on the Quad.
The semester is going by quickly, so we encourage you to make the most out of your time here. Ask any senior, and they’ll tell you that the past three years seemed to fly by. We hope that we’re inspiring you to not only take advantage of the outdoors, but also the opportunities you have here at Quinnipiac. Our campus offers so much and can truly help make the most of your college experience, whether it’s by getting involved in organizations, or starting your own regarding something you’re passionate about.
As always, our meetings are every Wednesday at 4:15 p.m. in SC 207.
Live the Legend,
Your Student Government Association