- No. 3/3 Quinnipiac women’s hockey loses 4-1 to No. 6/7 Boston College
- Women’s ice hockey prepares for weekend against No. 6 Boston College
- Men’s ice hockey dominates UConn 5-2
- Bobcats hold off Siena to maintain the top spot in the MAAC
- A perfect pair
- Student Media teams up against domestic violence
- The Clery Act
- University set to release new website
- Volleyball closes out home stand with win over Siena
- Putting the university to the test
From Your Student Government Office
Have you noticed how beautiful the Sleeping Giant Mountain looks this time of year? If not, it’s time you take a moment from your day to enjoy the beautiful foliage that surrounds Quinnipiac, and inhale the fresh air!
College students have a lot to deal with on a daily basis, from handling classes to the responsibilities of living on your own. So, now that midterms are over, be sure to take some time to relax. Enjoy the sunshine and the beautiful weather, before it gets too cold. Gather up some friends and play Frisbee on the Quad.
The semester is going by quickly, so we encourage you to make the most out of your time here. Ask any senior, and they’ll tell you that the past three years seemed to fly by. We hope that we’re inspiring you to not only take advantage of the outdoors, but also the opportunities you have here at Quinnipiac. Our campus offers so much and can truly help make the most of your college experience, whether it’s by getting involved in organizations, or starting your own regarding something you’re passionate about.
As always, our meetings are every Wednesday at 4:15 p.m. in SC 207.
Live the Legend,
Your Student Government Association