- Men’s ice hockey crushes Colgate, 4-1
- Men’s basketball falls to Brown in non-conference finale
- Fall Sports Awards
- Health center implements new policy for spring 2017
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey drops third straight, 4-1 to Princeton
- Serving up tradition
- Anne Dichele appointed as Interim Dean of the School of Education
- Got the finals freak outs?
- Dog Finals benefits students by reducing stress levels
- The Chronicle’s top ten news stories in 2016
QU Advice Box
Dear M and P,
I am a freshman at Quinnipiac University and while the transition has been relatively easy, I’m having a lot of trouble relating to my roommates. I often feel uncomfortable or out of place in my room. We have different friends and different interests. The only thing in common is our major. I feel like I’m missing out on a part of the college experience because my dorm doesn’t feel like my home.