- Quinnipiac men’s basketball drops home opener to Hartford, 68-54
- BREAKING: Finance chair Thomas Coe confronted by anti-child abuse activist, on leave from the university
- An Election Reflection
- Nation to Campus: Subjectivity and the Constitution
- Wasteful ways
- Students struggles at the polls
- So long, Rick Grimes?
- Will Part Time get the recognition they deserve?
- ‘Lotta ties, lotta ties’
- Crossing the line
QU Advice Box
Dear M and P,
I am a freshman at Quinnipiac University and while the transition has been relatively easy, I’m having a lot of trouble relating to my roommates. I often feel uncomfortable or out of place in my room. We have different friends and different interests. The only thing in common is our major. I feel like I’m missing out on a part of the college experience because my dorm doesn’t feel like my home.