- Men’s ice hockey crushes Colgate, 4-1
- Men’s basketball falls to Brown in non-conference finale
- Fall Sports Awards
- Health center implements new policy for spring 2017
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey drops third straight, 4-1 to Princeton
- Serving up tradition
- Anne Dichele appointed as Interim Dean of the School of Education
- Got the finals freak outs?
- Dog Finals benefits students by reducing stress levels
- The Chronicle’s top ten news stories in 2016
From Your Student Government Office
As in previous years, Quinnipiac held its annual tradition of Midnight Madness last week. However, this year was only the second time it was held at the TD Banknorth Sports Center. The event had a great turnout, with many students representing their classes.
One of the main aspects we pride ourselves on here at QU is our passion for the school. We make up a community that shows how proud we are to be here, to be students of this university. The purpose of Midnight Madness is to energize you, and make you excited to be a part of our campus’ wonderful traditions for another year.
We especially hope that Midnight Madness served its purpose for the freshman class. Your loud cheers and high spirits as you cheered for fellow classmates showed that you certainly understand one of QU’s most powerful traditions: support. Let the energy from those around you encourage you to do your best, whether it’s the cheering crowd at a hockey game, or your friends encouraging you to study or join an organization.
We hope that everyone had a great time at Midnight Madness, and that we will see you at many other events, showing your support. As always, SGA meetings are every Wednesday at 4:15 p.m. in SC 207.
Keep the tradition alive and of course,
Live the Legend,
Your Student Government Association