- Public Safety escorts professor off campus
- SGA budget brings stress, frustration and potential protests
- The QU Farmers Market makes a comeback
- Another series of email scams at Quinnipiac
- The next forgotten genocide?
- Performing for Puerto Rico
- Worrisome weather
- Quinnipiac softball swept by red-hot Monmouth in doubleheader
- Quinnipiac men’s tennis loses perfect MAAC season on Senior Day
- Quinnipiac women’s tennis falls to Middlebury in regular season finale
Both Cross Country Teams Run to the Top
Men and Women’s cross country won their second consecutive meet after winning the Quinnipiac Invitational on Sept. 27. Freshman sensation Richard Klauber won his second straight race for the men, while Senior Chelsea Bollerman led the women. Both teams won the Monmouth Invitational on Sept. 19.
The men are now ranked 15th by the New England Intercollegiate Amateur Athletic Association. The U.S. Track & Field and Cross Country Coaches Association’s poll ranked the women tenth.
Three members of the men and women’s teams were honored with awards for their past weeks’ performances. Freshman Richard Klauber of the men’s team was named NEC Male Athlete and Rookie of the Week, fittingly, after finishing first in his last two matches. Chelsea Bollerman was honored for the second week in a row as the NEC Female of the Week. Bollerman finished first at the Quinnipiac Invitational by a wide margin of 25 seconds. Finally, Morgan Roche was named NEC rookie of the week.
The men and women’s teams will be back in action at the New England Championships at Franklin Park in Boston, Massachusetts on October 11th at 1 p.m.