- New Haven issues a Public Health Alert after over 90 people overdose
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball finalizes 2018-19 schedule
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball unveils non-conference slate
- Quinnipiac women’s basketball announces non-conference schedule
- New QCards show more face and less branding for easier identification
- President Judy Olian to ‘shape Quinnipiac’s bright future’ with students
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey releases 2018-19 schedule
- Sleeping Giant State Park closed indefinitely after tornado damage
- Quinnipiac partners with People’s United Bank
- Quinnipiac baseball secures 2-1 series win against Niagara
Both Cross Country Teams Run to the Top
Men and Women’s cross country won their second consecutive meet after winning the Quinnipiac Invitational on Sept. 27. Freshman sensation Richard Klauber won his second straight race for the men, while Senior Chelsea Bollerman led the women. Both teams won the Monmouth Invitational on Sept. 19.
The men are now ranked 15th by the New England Intercollegiate Amateur Athletic Association. The U.S. Track & Field and Cross Country Coaches Association’s poll ranked the women tenth.
Three members of the men and women’s teams were honored with awards for their past weeks’ performances. Freshman Richard Klauber of the men’s team was named NEC Male Athlete and Rookie of the Week, fittingly, after finishing first in his last two matches. Chelsea Bollerman was honored for the second week in a row as the NEC Female of the Week. Bollerman finished first at the Quinnipiac Invitational by a wide margin of 25 seconds. Finally, Morgan Roche was named NEC rookie of the week.
The men and women’s teams will be back in action at the New England Championships at Franklin Park in Boston, Massachusetts on October 11th at 1 p.m.