- Men’s ice hockey crushes Colgate, 4-1
- Men’s basketball falls to Brown in non-conference finale
- Fall Sports Awards
- Health center implements new policy for spring 2017
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey drops third straight, 4-1 to Princeton
- Serving up tradition
- Anne Dichele appointed as Interim Dean of the School of Education
- Got the finals freak outs?
- Dog Finals benefits students by reducing stress levels
- The Chronicle’s top ten news stories in 2016
Both Cross Country Teams Run to the Top
Men and Women’s cross country won their second consecutive meet after winning the Quinnipiac Invitational on Sept. 27. Freshman sensation Richard Klauber won his second straight race for the men, while Senior Chelsea Bollerman led the women. Both teams won the Monmouth Invitational on Sept. 19.
The men are now ranked 15th by the New England Intercollegiate Amateur Athletic Association. The U.S. Track & Field and Cross Country Coaches Association’s poll ranked the women tenth.
Three members of the men and women’s teams were honored with awards for their past weeks’ performances. Freshman Richard Klauber of the men’s team was named NEC Male Athlete and Rookie of the Week, fittingly, after finishing first in his last two matches. Chelsea Bollerman was honored for the second week in a row as the NEC Female of the Week. Bollerman finished first at the Quinnipiac Invitational by a wide margin of 25 seconds. Finally, Morgan Roche was named NEC rookie of the week.
The men and women’s teams will be back in action at the New England Championships at Franklin Park in Boston, Massachusetts on October 11th at 1 p.m.