- Men’s ice hockey crushes Colgate, 4-1
- Men’s basketball falls to Brown in non-conference finale
- Fall Sports Awards
- Health center implements new policy for spring 2017
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey drops third straight, 4-1 to Princeton
- Serving up tradition
- Anne Dichele appointed as Interim Dean of the School of Education
- Got the finals freak outs?
- Dog Finals benefits students by reducing stress levels
- The Chronicle’s top ten news stories in 2016
Behind the scenes of QU clubs: WAVE
WAVE, standing for Women Activists Vocalizing Equality, is a club that may not bask in the popular lime light of students, but has some sound, timely issues to be heard. Over the years, women in our society have made drastic changes. Quinnipiac University has made sure they are aware of those changes, monuments, and milestones. WAVE is not only a university run organization, but a way of life.
The official goal of WAVE is to “establish a broad constituency to work in pursuit of feminist ideals; social, political