- South Carolina ends Quinnipiac’s tournament run in Sweet 16
- Quinnipiac acrobatics and tumbling dominates Glenville State
- Quinnipiac women’s basketball takes on South Carolina in Sweet 16
- Column: Another game, another hero
- Quinnipiac women’s basketball advances to Sweet 16
- Harvard ends Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey season in Lake Placid
- Chronicle Sports Staff makes March Madness picks
- Multicultural Suite to open in Student Center
- Assistant director of OFSL to resign on March 10
- GSA hosts peaceful protest for transgender rights
3 Students Arrested on Drug Charges
Hamden — According to published
reports, three Quinnipiac students
have been arrested for drug-dealing
Maxilian Gonzalez, 18, of
Brookline, Massachusetts, Louis Pisciotta,
19, of Yonkers, New York and Conner Rasmussen, 19, of West Tisbury, Massachusetts face a variety of charges including possession of marijuana, criminal attempt to sell marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia.
Police were seen in the room of Rasmussen in the Larson dorm on Wednesday night, students said.
Drug paraphernalia, 100 grams of marijuana, 40 grams of hallucinogenic mushrooms and over $500 in cash were allegedly found in an off-campus apartment on Mix Ave.
According to the school, all of the students have been suspended.