- Men’s ice hockey dominates UConn 5-2
- Bobcats hold off Siena to maintain the top spot in the MAAC
- A perfect pair
- Student Media teams up against domestic violence
- The Clery Act
- University set to release new website
- Volleyball closes out home stand with win over Siena
- Putting the university to the test
- Men’s soccer beats Monmouth for fifth straight MAAC win
- Women’s volleyball picks up five set victory over Marist
3 Students Arrested on Drug Charges
Hamden — According to published
reports, three Quinnipiac students
have been arrested for drug-dealing
Maxilian Gonzalez, 18, of
Brookline, Massachusetts, Louis Pisciotta,
19, of Yonkers, New York and Conner Rasmussen, 19, of West Tisbury, Massachusetts face a variety of charges including possession of marijuana, criminal attempt to sell marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia.
Police were seen in the room of Rasmussen in the Larson dorm on Wednesday night, students said.
Drug paraphernalia, 100 grams of marijuana, 40 grams of hallucinogenic mushrooms and over $500 in cash were allegedly found in an off-campus apartment on Mix Ave.
According to the school, all of the students have been suspended.