- Quinnipiac partners with People’s United Bank
- Quinnipiac baseball secures 2-1 series win against Niagara
- Former Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey player Connor Clifton signs with the Boston Bruins
- Quinnipiac Avenue explosion
- Push for perfection
- Moving forward, looking back. Farewell Lahey
- Freshman reflect, Seniors say goodbye
- Wawa Craze
- The beginning of the end
- One Album, Three Meanings
3 Students Arrested on Drug Charges
Hamden — According to published
reports, three Quinnipiac students
have been arrested for drug-dealing
Maxilian Gonzalez, 18, of
Brookline, Massachusetts, Louis Pisciotta,
19, of Yonkers, New York and Conner Rasmussen, 19, of West Tisbury, Massachusetts face a variety of charges including possession of marijuana, criminal attempt to sell marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia.
Police were seen in the room of Rasmussen in the Larson dorm on Wednesday night, students said.
Drug paraphernalia, 100 grams of marijuana, 40 grams of hallucinogenic mushrooms and over $500 in cash were allegedly found in an off-campus apartment on Mix Ave.
According to the school, all of the students have been suspended.