- New Haven issues a Public Health Alert after over 90 people overdose
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball finalizes 2018-19 schedule
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball unveils non-conference slate
- Quinnipiac women’s basketball announces non-conference schedule
- New QCards show more face and less branding for easier identification
- President Judy Olian to ‘shape Quinnipiac’s bright future’ with students
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey releases 2018-19 schedule
- Sleeping Giant State Park closed indefinitely after tornado damage
- Quinnipiac partners with People’s United Bank
- Quinnipiac baseball secures 2-1 series win against Niagara
Cherilus to Lead ’12
It appears that, for now at least, Barack Obama has nothing on Jameson Cherilus.
Cherilus was voted Quinnipiac’s Class of 2012 president last week.
“Congratulations should be given to everyone who ran,” vice president of student concerns Jason Caplin said. “All the candidates put a lot of time and effort into their campaigns. There were a lot of close races and I am excited to work (with) all the candidates this year.”
Katie Lovett was elected vice president of the class.
The following students were elected to representative positions:
Tom Galo, Katie Fischer, Anthony Cirino, John McCarthy, Michael Lang, Stacey Farrell, Nick Cosgrove and Emily Sarnoff.
According to an SGA press release, more than half of the freshman class logged on and voted in last Wednesday’s election.