- Possible parking changes announced for 2017-2018 academic school year
- Recent New York legislature may impact Quinnipiac enrollment
- Power at the plate
- Chase Priskie named 2017-18 men’s ice hockey team captain at banquet
- Peter Kiss leaving Quinnipiac men’s basketball for Rutgers
- Quinnipiac splits doubleheader against Siena
- Baseball cruises to 13-1 victory over Saint Peter’s
- Rick Seeley court documents date abuse since 2009-2010
- SGA approves 2017-2018 budgets
- Quinnipiac to host 2019 Women’s Frozen Four
Cherilus to Lead ’12
It appears that, for now at least, Barack Obama has nothing on Jameson Cherilus.
Cherilus was voted Quinnipiac’s Class of 2012 president last week.
“Congratulations should be given to everyone who ran,” vice president of student concerns Jason Caplin said. “All the candidates put a lot of time and effort into their campaigns. There were a lot of close races and I am excited to work (with) all the candidates this year.”
Katie Lovett was elected vice president of the class.
The following students were elected to representative positions:
Tom Galo, Katie Fischer, Anthony Cirino, John McCarthy, Michael Lang, Stacey Farrell, Nick Cosgrove and Emily Sarnoff.
According to an SGA press release, more than half of the freshman class logged on and voted in last Wednesday’s election.