- Harvard ends Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey season in Lake Placid
- Quinnipiac women’s basketball prepares for NCAA Tournament
- Chronicle Sports Staff makes March Madness picks
- Multicultural Suite to open in Student Center
- Assistant director of OFSL to resign on March 10
- GSA hosts peaceful protest for transgender rights
- Sherman Ave building to be new QU theater
- Spreading the Word to End the Word
- Tom Moore fired as men’s basketball head coach after 10 seasons
Cherilus to Lead ’12
It appears that, for now at least, Barack Obama has nothing on Jameson Cherilus.
Cherilus was voted Quinnipiac’s Class of 2012 president last week.
“Congratulations should be given to everyone who ran,” vice president of student concerns Jason Caplin said. “All the candidates put a lot of time and effort into their campaigns. There were a lot of close races and I am excited to work (with) all the candidates this year.”
Katie Lovett was elected vice president of the class.
The following students were elected to representative positions:
Tom Galo, Katie Fischer, Anthony Cirino, John McCarthy, Michael Lang, Stacey Farrell, Nick Cosgrove and Emily Sarnoff.
According to an SGA press release, more than half of the freshman class logged on and voted in last Wednesday’s election.