- Murphy’s Law: What the Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey team should be thankful for
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball drops home opener to Hartford, 68-54
- BREAKING: Finance chair Thomas Coe confronted by anti-child abuse activist, on leave from the university
- An Election Reflection
- Nation to Campus: Subjectivity and the Constitution
- Wasteful ways
- Students struggles at the polls
- So long, Rick Grimes?
- Will Part Time get the recognition they deserve?
- ‘Lotta ties, lotta ties’
Cherilus to Lead ’12
It appears that, for now at least, Barack Obama has nothing on Jameson Cherilus.
Cherilus was voted Quinnipiac’s Class of 2012 president last week.
“Congratulations should be given to everyone who ran,” vice president of student concerns Jason Caplin said. “All the candidates put a lot of time and effort into their campaigns. There were a lot of close races and I am excited to work (with) all the candidates this year.”
Katie Lovett was elected vice president of the class.
The following students were elected to representative positions:
Tom Galo, Katie Fischer, Anthony Cirino, John McCarthy, Michael Lang, Stacey Farrell, Nick Cosgrove and Emily Sarnoff.
According to an SGA press release, more than half of the freshman class logged on and voted in last Wednesday’s election.