- Men’s ice hockey crushes Colgate, 4-1
- Men’s basketball falls to Brown in non-conference finale
- Fall Sports Awards
- Health center implements new policy for spring 2017
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey drops third straight, 4-1 to Princeton
- Serving up tradition
- Anne Dichele appointed as Interim Dean of the School of Education
- Got the finals freak outs?
- Dog Finals benefits students by reducing stress levels
- The Chronicle’s top ten news stories in 2016
Bobcats in the Headlines
The Quinnipiac Bobcats’ men’s soccer team, women’s cross country team, and men’s cross country team have found success. After a 3-2 victory over Canisius, the men’s soccer team had a 3-0-1 record and were ranked second in the North Atlantic Region of the National Soccer Coaches Association of America/adidas Regional Rankings. After finishing in second place in the Fordham Fiasco, the women’s cross country team was ranked tenth in the Northeast Region’s Top 15 rankings by the United States Track & Field. The men’s cross country team had the same success. After finishing in second place at the Fordham Fiasco, they were ranked fifteenth in the region.