- No. 8 Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey falls to No. 1 UMass 3-1, head into break with a 14-3-0 record
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball moves to .500 with win over Lafayette
- No. 8 Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey upsets No. 1 UMass, 4-0
- Cramped cramming
- Dr. Bethany Zemba appointed as vice president and chief of staff
- Pro-life feminism: a candid conversation
- Phi Gamma Delta fundraises money for victims of California wildfires
- Former Quinnipiac President John Lahey awarded for service to Ireland
- Triumph out of tragedy
- MEMEingful past
Are you a fan of Coldplay? Then you are definitely going to want to check out an American indie band from Nashville, Tennesse called Paper Route. This past summer, they went on tour with Paramore, Jack’s Mannequin and Phantom Planet. They have also been featured in the episodes “Life Is Short” and “Cryin’ Won’t Help You Now” of the CW’s One Tree Hill.
Chad Howat, JT Daly, Andy Smith, and Gavin McDonald created the band in 2004. They released their first self-titled album in 2006. The band have just released a brand new EP entitled “Are We All Forgotten”, which includes the songs “American Clouds”, “Are We All Forgotten”, and “Empty House”. They blend styles of classic Americana with modern programming and electronica. Their combination of powerful lyrics with a mix of drums, keyboard, electric guitar, bass guitar, harmonica and synthesizers create heavenly sounds.
You can check them out at www.myspace.com/paperroute or www.paperrouteonline.com and I promise you that you will not be disappointed. You will probably even start wondering why these guys are not being played on the radio! If both their website and Myspace page do not supply you with enough tunes to quench your thirst for their music, then be sure to check out both their EPs and album available on iTunes.