- No. 8 Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey falls to No. 1 UMass 3-1, head into break with a 14-3-0 record
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball moves to .500 with win over Lafayette
- No. 8 Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey upsets No. 1 UMass, 4-0
- Cramped cramming
- Dr. Bethany Zemba appointed as vice president and chief of staff
- Pro-life feminism: a candid conversation
- Phi Gamma Delta fundraises money for victims of California wildfires
- Former Quinnipiac President John Lahey awarded for service to Ireland
- Triumph out of tragedy
- MEMEingful past
W-Lax to host NEC tourney
The Quinnipiac University women’s lacrosse team will host the 2008 Northeast Conference tournament this weekend.
Finishing in a three-way tie for first place at 7-1, the Bobcats beat out Sacred Heart and Monmouth by virtue of a tiebreaker. Quinnipiac earned the top overall seed by allowing the fewest goals with 52 over the eight conference games.
The Bobcats will take on No. 4 Mount St. Mary’s on Friday as 12 p.m.
No. 2 seeded SHU will take on defending champion and No. 3 seed Monmouth in the other semi-final.
Winners of each semi-final will face off Sunday at 12 p.m. with a berth in the NCAA tournament on the line.