- Quinnipiac partners with People’s United Bank
- Quinnipiac baseball secures 2-1 series win against Niagara
- Former Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey player Connor Clifton signs with the Boston Bruins
- Quinnipiac Avenue explosion
- Push for perfection
- Moving forward, looking back. Farewell Lahey
- Freshman reflect, Seniors say goodbye
- Wawa Craze
- The beginning of the end
- One Album, Three Meanings
W-Lax to host NEC tourney
The Quinnipiac University women’s lacrosse team will host the 2008 Northeast Conference tournament this weekend.
Finishing in a three-way tie for first place at 7-1, the Bobcats beat out Sacred Heart and Monmouth by virtue of a tiebreaker. Quinnipiac earned the top overall seed by allowing the fewest goals with 52 over the eight conference games.
The Bobcats will take on No. 4 Mount St. Mary’s on Friday as 12 p.m.
No. 2 seeded SHU will take on defending champion and No. 3 seed Monmouth in the other semi-final.
Winners of each semi-final will face off Sunday at 12 p.m. with a berth in the NCAA tournament on the line.