- A second home in Hamden
- Men’s ice hockey takes 3-2 win over UMass despite power-play woes
- No. 3/3 Quinnipiac women’s hockey loses 4-1 to No. 6/7 Boston College
- Women’s ice hockey prepares for weekend against No. 6 Boston College
- Men’s ice hockey dominates UConn 5-2
- Bobcats hold off Siena to maintain the top spot in the MAAC
- A perfect pair
- Student Media teams up against domestic violence
- The Clery Act
- University set to release new website
W-Lax to host NEC tourney
The Quinnipiac University women’s lacrosse team will host the 2008 Northeast Conference tournament this weekend.
Finishing in a three-way tie for first place at 7-1, the Bobcats beat out Sacred Heart and Monmouth by virtue of a tiebreaker. Quinnipiac earned the top overall seed by allowing the fewest goals with 52 over the eight conference games.
The Bobcats will take on No. 4 Mount St. Mary’s on Friday as 12 p.m.
No. 2 seeded SHU will take on defending champion and No. 3 seed Monmouth in the other semi-final.
Winners of each semi-final will face off Sunday at 12 p.m. with a berth in the NCAA tournament on the line.