- Men’s ice hockey crushes Colgate, 4-1
- Men’s basketball falls to Brown in non-conference finale
- Fall Sports Awards
- Health center implements new policy for spring 2017
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey drops third straight, 4-1 to Princeton
- Serving up tradition
- Anne Dichele appointed as Interim Dean of the School of Education
- Got the finals freak outs?
- Dog Finals benefits students by reducing stress levels
- The Chronicle’s top ten news stories in 2016
W-Lax to host NEC tourney
The Quinnipiac University women’s lacrosse team will host the 2008 Northeast Conference tournament this weekend.
Finishing in a three-way tie for first place at 7-1, the Bobcats beat out Sacred Heart and Monmouth by virtue of a tiebreaker. Quinnipiac earned the top overall seed by allowing the fewest goals with 52 over the eight conference games.
The Bobcats will take on No. 4 Mount St. Mary’s on Friday as 12 p.m.
No. 2 seeded SHU will take on defending champion and No. 3 seed Monmouth in the other semi-final.
Winners of each semi-final will face off Sunday at 12 p.m. with a berth in the NCAA tournament on the line.