- Quinnipiac women’s basketball takes on South Carolina in Sweet 16
- Column: Another game, another hero
- Quinnipiac women’s basketball advances to Sweet 16
- Harvard ends Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey season in Lake Placid
- Chronicle Sports Staff makes March Madness picks
- Multicultural Suite to open in Student Center
- Assistant director of OFSL to resign on March 10
- GSA hosts peaceful protest for transgender rights
- Sherman Ave building to be new QU theater
W-Lax to host NEC tourney
The Quinnipiac University women’s lacrosse team will host the 2008 Northeast Conference tournament this weekend.
Finishing in a three-way tie for first place at 7-1, the Bobcats beat out Sacred Heart and Monmouth by virtue of a tiebreaker. Quinnipiac earned the top overall seed by allowing the fewest goals with 52 over the eight conference games.
The Bobcats will take on No. 4 Mount St. Mary’s on Friday as 12 p.m.
No. 2 seeded SHU will take on defending champion and No. 3 seed Monmouth in the other semi-final.
Winners of each semi-final will face off Sunday at 12 p.m. with a berth in the NCAA tournament on the line.