- Column: Another game, another hero
- Quinnipiac women’s basketball advances to Sweet 16
- Harvard ends Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey season in Lake Placid
- Quinnipiac women’s basketball prepares for NCAA Tournament
- Chronicle Sports Staff makes March Madness picks
- Multicultural Suite to open in Student Center
- Assistant director of OFSL to resign on March 10
- GSA hosts peaceful protest for transgender rights
- Sherman Ave building to be new QU theater
Golf competes at Yale
The Quinnipiac University men’s golf team placed in 22nd out of 27 teams at the Yale Men’s Spring Open last weekend. The Bobcats finished with a score of 629.
On the first day of the tournament, the Bobcats had a score of 320 and followed that by shooting a 309 on Sunday.
Quinnipiac was led by Brady Giroux who finished with a toal of 150. Giroux, who shot a 72 on Saturday and a 78 on Sunday, finished in a tie for 40th.
Ian O’Connor finished with a total of 158. O’Connor, who shot a 86 on Saturday, bounced back to tie Giroux with a team-best 72 on Sunday.
Rounding out the scores for the Bobcats were Kyle Chumas tied for 111th (161), Charlie Niland tied for 119th (163), and Ryan Reynolds tied for 125th (165).
Harvard University won the tournament with a total score of 585, followed by Skidmore College with 587.