- Quinnipiac baseball secures 2-1 series win against Niagara
- Former Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey player Connor Clifton signs with the Boston Bruins
- Quinnipiac Avenue explosion
- Push for perfection
- Moving forward, looking back. Farewell Lahey
- Freshman reflect, Seniors say goodbye
- Wawa Craze
- The beginning of the end
- One Album, Three Meanings
- May the weekend go on
Album Review: Day26 – “Day26”
The band: The winners of MTV’s Making the Band 4: Qwanell(Q), Willie, Robert, Brian, and Mike have arrived on the Hip-Hop/R&B/Soul scene with the debut of their first studio album and they are quickly rising up the charts.
Why it rocks: As new-comers to the Bad Boy Label, the boys of Day26 have a lot to live up to. The album delivers great beats, smooth harmonies and rich lyrics. Day26’s debut album has the perfect mix of love songs and club bangers. The boys hot single “Got Me Going,” has those hot dance beats with a smooth slower vibe toward the end of the track. This is a great album to party to with your boyfriend or girlfriend, friends or in your car. So if you’re looking for a hot new group, then look no further than the Bad Boys of Day26.
Songs Worth Downloading: “Got Me Going”
“Since You’ve Been Gone”