- No. 8 Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey falls to No. 1 UMass 3-1, head into break with a 14-3-0 record
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball moves to .500 with win over Lafayette
- No. 8 Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey upsets No. 1 UMass, 4-0
- Cramped cramming
- Dr. Bethany Zemba appointed as vice president and chief of staff
- Pro-life feminism: a candid conversation
- Phi Gamma Delta fundraises money for victims of California wildfires
- Former Quinnipiac President John Lahey awarded for service to Ireland
- Triumph out of tragedy
- MEMEingful past
Album Review: Day26 – “Day26”
The band: The winners of MTV’s Making the Band 4: Qwanell(Q), Willie, Robert, Brian, and Mike have arrived on the Hip-Hop/R&B/Soul scene with the debut of their first studio album and they are quickly rising up the charts.
Why it rocks: As new-comers to the Bad Boy Label, the boys of Day26 have a lot to live up to. The album delivers great beats, smooth harmonies and rich lyrics. Day26’s debut album has the perfect mix of love songs and club bangers. The boys hot single “Got Me Going,” has those hot dance beats with a smooth slower vibe toward the end of the track. This is a great album to party to with your boyfriend or girlfriend, friends or in your car. So if you’re looking for a hot new group, then look no further than the Bad Boys of Day26.
Songs Worth Downloading: “Got Me Going”
“Since You’ve Been Gone”