- Men’s ice hockey crushes Colgate, 4-1
- Men’s basketball falls to Brown in non-conference finale
- Fall Sports Awards
- Health center implements new policy for spring 2017
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey drops third straight, 4-1 to Princeton
- Serving up tradition
- Anne Dichele appointed as Interim Dean of the School of Education
- Got the finals freak outs?
- Dog Finals benefits students by reducing stress levels
- The Chronicle’s top ten news stories in 2016
Album Review: Danity Kane – “Welcome to the Dollhouse”
Why it doesn’t rock:
If you’ve been watching “Making The Band 4,” you know Diddy’s been keeping a short leash on these girls. Apparently, on the first record, Sean Combs felt the girls looked like “ho’s” and now they need to tone their image to be more fashion conscious. Welcome to the Dollhouse? More like a hostel from the sounds of “Striptease.” Is “2 of You” asking for a three way? Despite the contradiction, “Lights Out” sports a pretty sweet synthesizer lead via Michael Jackson’s “P.Y.T.” and “Damaged” is destined to do well at Toad’s. That alone can guarantee a fifth season of MTB featuring Danity Kane. The rest of “Dollhouse” just makes you wish Aaliyah hadn’t died in a plane crash so she can get pissed that MTV turned the R&B version of O-Town. Not even Missy Elliott’s cameo can give these reality show winners any dignity or imagination.
Songs Worth Downloading: “Damaged”
“Key to My Heart”