- Quinnipiac baseball secures 2-1 series win against Niagara
- Former Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey player Connor Clifton signs with the Boston Bruins
- Quinnipiac Avenue explosion
- Push for perfection
- Moving forward, looking back. Farewell Lahey
- Freshman reflect, Seniors say goodbye
- Wawa Craze
- The beginning of the end
- One Album, Three Meanings
- May the weekend go on
What’s on your YouTube: “Charlie bit my finger again”
It’s hard not to smile when you hear a baby laughing. Well, the ever popular “Charlie bit my finger again” will have you more than smiling when you watch it. Submitted by the parents of the two English boys who star in it, this YouTube clip has already received over 4 million views.
The parents said that it “was just one of those moments where the boys were being fun” so they decided to videotape it. They may not have realized that their adorable sons would provide a good laugh for millions of YouTube users out there, not to mention the countless “Awe, they’re so cute!” comments that were most likely made by its viewers. After all, what’s cuter than a little boy with an English accent?