- No. 8 Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey falls to No. 1 UMass 3-1, head into break with a 14-3-0 record
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball moves to .500 with win over Lafayette
- No. 8 Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey upsets No. 1 UMass, 4-0
- Cramped cramming
- Dr. Bethany Zemba appointed as vice president and chief of staff
- Pro-life feminism: a candid conversation
- Phi Gamma Delta fundraises money for victims of California wildfires
- Former Quinnipiac President John Lahey awarded for service to Ireland
- Triumph out of tragedy
- MEMEingful past
What’s on your YouTube: “Charlie bit my finger again”
It’s hard not to smile when you hear a baby laughing. Well, the ever popular “Charlie bit my finger again” will have you more than smiling when you watch it. Submitted by the parents of the two English boys who star in it, this YouTube clip has already received over 4 million views.
The parents said that it “was just one of those moments where the boys were being fun” so they decided to videotape it. They may not have realized that their adorable sons would provide a good laugh for millions of YouTube users out there, not to mention the countless “Awe, they’re so cute!” comments that were most likely made by its viewers. After all, what’s cuter than a little boy with an English accent?