- Quinnipiac hires Baker Dunleavy as men’s basketball coach, per reports
- South Carolina ends Quinnipiac’s tournament run in Sweet 16
- Quinnipiac acrobatics and tumbling dominates Glenville State
- Quinnipiac women’s basketball takes on South Carolina in Sweet 16
- Column: Another game, another hero
- Quinnipiac women’s basketball advances to Sweet 16
- Harvard ends Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey season in Lake Placid
- Chronicle Sports Staff makes March Madness picks
- Multicultural Suite to open in Student Center
- Assistant director of OFSL to resign on March 10
T-Pain escorted off campus after concert
Rapper Faheem Najm, known by the stage name “T-Pain,” performed at Quinnipiac’s Spring Concert on Saturday night and wore out his welcome on campus, according to Chief of Security John Twining.
“Bottom-line is he was asked by university officials to pack up and leave,” Twining said. “He and his entourage decided to debate that, so we contacted the Hamden Police Department, and he was escorted out.”
More details will follow in next week’s edition of The Chronicle.