- New QCards show more face and less branding for easier identification
- President Judy Olian to ‘shape Quinnipiac’s bright future’ with students
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey releases 2018-19 schedule
- Sleeping Giant State Park closed indefinitely after tornado damage
- Quinnipiac partners with People’s United Bank
- Quinnipiac baseball secures 2-1 series win against Niagara
- Former Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey player Connor Clifton signs with the Boston Bruins
- Quinnipiac Avenue explosion
- Push for perfection
- Moving forward, looking back. Farewell Lahey
T-Pain escorted off campus after concert
Rapper Faheem Najm, known by the stage name “T-Pain,” performed at Quinnipiac’s Spring Concert on Saturday night and wore out his welcome on campus, according to Chief of Security John Twining.
“Bottom-line is he was asked by university officials to pack up and leave,” Twining said. “He and his entourage decided to debate that, so we contacted the Hamden Police Department, and he was escorted out.”
More details will follow in next week’s edition of The Chronicle.