- No. 3/3 Quinnipiac women’s hockey loses 4-1 to No. 6/7 Boston College
- Women’s ice hockey prepares for weekend against No. 6 Boston College
- Men’s ice hockey dominates UConn 5-2
- Bobcats hold off Siena to maintain the top spot in the MAAC
- A perfect pair
- Student Media teams up against domestic violence
- The Clery Act
- University set to release new website
- Volleyball closes out home stand with win over Siena
- Putting the university to the test
T-Pain escorted off campus after concert
Rapper Faheem Najm, known by the stage name “T-Pain,” performed at Quinnipiac’s Spring Concert on Saturday night and wore out his welcome on campus, according to Chief of Security John Twining.
“Bottom-line is he was asked by university officials to pack up and leave,” Twining said. “He and his entourage decided to debate that, so we contacted the Hamden Police Department, and he was escorted out.”
More details will follow in next week’s edition of The Chronicle.