- Column: Another game, another hero
- Quinnipiac women’s basketball advances to Sweet 16
- Harvard ends Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey season in Lake Placid
- Quinnipiac women’s basketball prepares for NCAA Tournament
- Chronicle Sports Staff makes March Madness picks
- Multicultural Suite to open in Student Center
- Assistant director of OFSL to resign on March 10
- GSA hosts peaceful protest for transgender rights
- Sherman Ave building to be new QU theater
Memorandum from the Student Diversity Board
To: The Student Body
From: The Student Diversity Board
Re: Student Diversity Board as a liaison
After several meetings throughout the course of the year, Student Diversity Board is pleased to announce that we are in an active collaborative partnership with the senior administration regarding a multitude of diversity and inclusion issues. At the meetings, a relationship regarding our ability to be student advocates as well as administrative support was established.
As a board, our goals are to continue to meet with President Lahey and the senior administration on a regular basis, to bring the concerns of the student body to the senior administration as well as work towards creating a more open, diverse and inclusive campus.
We encourage the student body to take initiative as well. Get involved and become active participants in the programs and opportunities the campus offers. We are a community, and by becoming active members, we are able to make a better community.
Student Diversity Board meets weekly on Tuesdays at 6:30 p.m. in BC129. Our next program is March 4 in Alumni Hall at 7 p.m. during Diversity Week 2008. During this program, the Student Diversity Board will be doing an interactive program on women and gender issues. We hope to see you there.
Victoria S. Lucas Meghan Trull