- Men’s ice hockey crushes Colgate, 4-1
- Men’s basketball falls to Brown in non-conference finale
- Fall Sports Awards
- Health center implements new policy for spring 2017
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey drops third straight, 4-1 to Princeton
- Serving up tradition
- Anne Dichele appointed as Interim Dean of the School of Education
- Got the finals freak outs?
- Dog Finals benefits students by reducing stress levels
- The Chronicle’s top ten news stories in 2016
Book Review: “Zero to One Million” By Ryan Allis
Entrepeneur Ryan Allis has taken everything he knows about creating a business and has failed to miss every pertinent detail in creating a multi-million dollar cooperation. Allis also provides a back-history to how he started his corporation.
The easy thing to do is to skip over the part until one gets to the 10-step handbook. What some may not understand is that the background biography can hit close to home for a lot of readers as most may go or have gone to college with similar expectations. In that section Allis shares many lessons he has learned throughout his college expereience. However the most important lesson learned that I have picked up is ‘believe in the improbable.’ Throughout the book, Allis also refers to other books that one should look into. “Zero to One Million” has encompassed all what is necessary in starting a business and though there will be more steps in creating a corporation, one cannot do without this helpful guide.
Our rating out of 5: ****