- No. 3/3 Quinnipiac women’s hockey loses 4-1 to No. 6/7 Boston College
- Women’s ice hockey prepares for weekend against No. 6 Boston College
- Men’s ice hockey dominates UConn 5-2
- Bobcats hold off Siena to maintain the top spot in the MAAC
- A perfect pair
- Student Media teams up against domestic violence
- The Clery Act
- University set to release new website
- Volleyball closes out home stand with win over Siena
- Putting the university to the test
Book Review: “Darkly Dreaming Dexter” By Jeff Lindsay
Dexter Morgan, just your average, everyday serial killer, serves as the main character in this twisted dark comedy. By day, Dexter is a charming man who works for the Miami Police Department as a Blood Spatter Pattern Analyst. By night, he secretly succumbs to the desires of his undeniable “Dark Passenger.”
When the Miami Police Department discover that they may have a very unique serial killer on their hands, Dexter finds that he feels somehow connected to whomever the murderer may be. His insatiable sense of curiosity paired with a collection of strange dreams lead him closer and closer to finding out the true identity of his “playmate,” without the help of the police.
The suspense of the book and the wit of its characters are likely to keep you reading for hours. It provides its own stunning twists and turns in the plot that will have you anxious to immediately crack open the next book in the three-part series.
Our rating out of 5: ****