- No. 8 Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey falls to No. 1 UMass 3-1, head into break with a 14-3-0 record
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball moves to .500 with win over Lafayette
- No. 8 Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey upsets No. 1 UMass, 4-0
- Cramped cramming
- Dr. Bethany Zemba appointed as vice president and chief of staff
- Pro-life feminism: a candid conversation
- Phi Gamma Delta fundraises money for victims of California wildfires
- Former Quinnipiac President John Lahey awarded for service to Ireland
- Triumph out of tragedy
- MEMEingful past
What’s on your YouTube?
We’ve all seen the internet sensation “my new haircut.” Once largely unknown, the video has exploded in hits and to this date has more than 10 million views on YouTube. The largely unknown and more hilarious Asian edition, however, only has approximately one million views but is quickly gaining popularity with fans of the original.
This parody, brought to you by members of Duke University Improv, is one of the funniest videos on YouTube today, and if you’re even somewhat a fan of the original, there’s no doubt that you will love this. Jagerbombs? Try Sake bombs! “I shower using sake bombs!”
Check it out at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UNfyBqrAaPk