- Harvard ends Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey season in Lake Placid
- Quinnipiac women’s basketball prepares for NCAA Tournament
- Chronicle Sports Staff makes March Madness picks
- Multicultural Suite to open in Student Center
- Assistant director of OFSL to resign on March 10
- GSA hosts peaceful protest for transgender rights
- Sherman Ave building to be new QU theater
- Spreading the Word to End the Word
- Tom Moore fired as men’s basketball head coach after 10 seasons
What’s on your YouTube?
We’ve all seen the internet sensation “my new haircut.” Once largely unknown, the video has exploded in hits and to this date has more than 10 million views on YouTube. The largely unknown and more hilarious Asian edition, however, only has approximately one million views but is quickly gaining popularity with fans of the original.
This parody, brought to you by members of Duke University Improv, is one of the funniest videos on YouTube today, and if you’re even somewhat a fan of the original, there’s no doubt that you will love this. Jagerbombs? Try Sake bombs! “I shower using sake bombs!”
Check it out at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UNfyBqrAaPk