- Quinnipiac University suspends men’s lacrosse team
- Quinnipiac women’s ice hockey rolls past Guelph in exhibition game
- Quinnipiac volleyball falls to Iona, 3-1, in MAAC contest
- Quinnipiac women’s soccer dominant in win over Fairfield
- Quinnipiac field hockey defeats Georgetown in Big East battle
- Quinnipiac men’s soccer tops Central Connecticut State for second straight win
- SGA releases 2018-19 election results
- Public Safety Officer Invents ‘Hooked on Baby’
- Get Cultured
- Health center to host group therapy sessions
What’s on your YouTube?
We’ve all seen the internet sensation “my new haircut.” Once largely unknown, the video has exploded in hits and to this date has more than 10 million views on YouTube. The largely unknown and more hilarious Asian edition, however, only has approximately one million views but is quickly gaining popularity with fans of the original.
This parody, brought to you by members of Duke University Improv, is one of the funniest videos on YouTube today, and if you’re even somewhat a fan of the original, there’s no doubt that you will love this. Jagerbombs? Try Sake bombs! “I shower using sake bombs!”
Check it out at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UNfyBqrAaPk