- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey releases 2018-19 schedule
- Sleeping Giant State Park closed indefinitely after tornado damage
- Quinnipiac partners with People’s United Bank
- Quinnipiac baseball secures 2-1 series win against Niagara
- Former Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey player Connor Clifton signs with the Boston Bruins
- Quinnipiac Avenue explosion
- Push for perfection
- Moving forward, looking back. Farewell Lahey
- Freshman reflect, Seniors say goodbye
- Wawa Craze
What’s on your YouTube?
We’ve all seen the internet sensation “my new haircut.” Once largely unknown, the video has exploded in hits and to this date has more than 10 million views on YouTube. The largely unknown and more hilarious Asian edition, however, only has approximately one million views but is quickly gaining popularity with fans of the original.
This parody, brought to you by members of Duke University Improv, is one of the funniest videos on YouTube today, and if you’re even somewhat a fan of the original, there’s no doubt that you will love this. Jagerbombs? Try Sake bombs! “I shower using sake bombs!”
Check it out at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UNfyBqrAaPk