- No. 3/3 Quinnipiac women’s hockey loses 4-1 to No. 6/7 Boston College
- Women’s ice hockey prepares for weekend against No. 6 Boston College
- Men’s ice hockey dominates UConn 5-2
- Bobcats hold off Siena to maintain the top spot in the MAAC
- A perfect pair
- Student Media teams up against domestic violence
- The Clery Act
- University set to release new website
- Volleyball closes out home stand with win over Siena
- Putting the university to the test
What’s on your YouTube?
We’ve all seen the internet sensation “my new haircut.” Once largely unknown, the video has exploded in hits and to this date has more than 10 million views on YouTube. The largely unknown and more hilarious Asian edition, however, only has approximately one million views but is quickly gaining popularity with fans of the original.
This parody, brought to you by members of Duke University Improv, is one of the funniest videos on YouTube today, and if you’re even somewhat a fan of the original, there’s no doubt that you will love this. Jagerbombs? Try Sake bombs! “I shower using sake bombs!”
Check it out at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UNfyBqrAaPk